D60 eazy locker anyone?

Dissociative

Diesel Infant
OK...POWERTRAX has two options i guess...one called

lockright--------395.00
no slip traction system---------489.00

i guess the more expensive one works like a posi and a locker??

my dealer will be doing my seals under warranty so he will have it all apart but i doubt he will want to screw with changing the carrier...i can probably get him to slide one of these in though...just replaces spider gears...most likely i will have to take carrier away on "lunch" and bring it to him done to re-install so he can claim ignorance to it..

any input on the strength of these?...am i setting myself up for a problem..plowing snow...offroading once a year very lightly...like silver lake kinda stuff....never heavy abuse...i am a chicken that way...on 35's now with a go go tune... but prolly will never go bigger than 38's...

:bow:

the lockright is actually not too bad considering the price. i run one in both ends of my jeep and it's pretty solid. i know of some who run them in small block powered jeeps with d44s and they hold good. the lockright doesn't require a lot of effort to install, i'd go with that. it'll be easy for the tech to throw it in while he's there.

I put the no slip locker in my jeep Dana 30 and I was very impressed. I have had several lockers and this is by the best acting, quietest one yet. Richmond makes great products

Dana 30 locker install

I had one of those in my 99 gmc 1/2 ton. Definitely a better option to the one wheel wonder, but it junked my rear in about 10k

I had a lockright in the front of mine and made about 3 pulls with it. It is still in working order sitting on my shelf. I put it in as I waited for a Detroit. I would now sell that and the Detroit to any one as I am going to be changing everythink to ARB. If interested send a PM.

Lube...you swapping out your rear Detroit for an ARB too?

Back