D80 housing and caps

whitneyj

still in pieces
I'm looking at building a front D80 and need a housing for the center section. Just seeing what you guys have out there that's lost a spindle, spun a tube, or destroyed something other than the housing. Last one I bought I paid $100 for the housing with bearing caps and a few inches of tube on either side of the housing for reference of what I'm willing to cough up. I'm in Oshkosh, WI and willing to drive a few hours one way.

Can text me too at (9onezero)4seven8-84zero8.

I have one located near whitehall michigan. $150 and it is yours. From a Chevy 4500 if I recall.

If I had more than a set of kayaks I'd be paddling over to you right now but man are you a drive away.... I have family near Saginaw that I visit once a year or so. If I haven't found one closer by then I'll hit you up about it and swing over.

how much tube you need? I am guessing I could cut it down think it owuld fit in a flat rate box? LOL

I have a perfect candidate!
It was a 2002 C&C axle that spun the driver's side spindle.
I intend to rob the carrier and gears for another 2002 (dually) 80 that needs the guts.

Come get it and you can HAVE it.

Mark.

how much tube you need? I am guessing I could cut it down think it owuld fit in a flat rate box? LOL

I suppose if you have enough sawzall blades you could just cut the housing up and I could weld it all back together? :D

I honestly, though, don't need any tube, just the housing. I press the tube out from the inside so I don't need anything to grab onto.

Mark, Is the location under your user name where it is?

dana 80 housing

I have a few brand srw and drw dodge dana 80 housings in st. paul mn....612-309-3999.....if anyone needs one, I can be reached by phone at 612-309-3999.......if serious call me..if not then send me a pm..612-309-3999

Back