Daily driver wanted

Cat992

I am looking for a decent daily driver. Got to be a Dodge 4x4 with a cummins, 4x4, manual trans,miles don't matter as long as the truck has been maintained. It doesn't have to be pretty or fast. Willing to travel for the right truck at the right price. Price is around the 7k range, give or take a little. Shoot me a pm with contact info, stats, and pics if you have them. Thanks!

I know that you said manual but my brother (ddually on comp d) has 96 reg cab dually with a built auto 4x4 with 280k and he would sell for 7 or so. He lives in way nor cal.

give us some idea on where you are so we can center a search for you..... sure you would travel, but from one coast to another ? I doubt it.

I'm in ohio, near dayton. Will go just about anywhere for right truck at right price

Your not far from me.. Im going to try and take some pics this week and I'll post them..

Im 20 mles from Lawenceburg,IN

ya got 2 97's..

1 reg and 1 ext cab both 5sp 4x4 and maroon..

reg cab is the best truck we've owned. 4.10 gears ;tuned just a little.. #4 plate, Jessup tune just before we bought it and 5" exhaust

I am just north of dayton. I have a 98.5 3500 Quad Cab 4x4, it is an auto but is built. PM me if you are interested I can give you a lot more details on the truck.

I am looking for a decent daily driver. Got to be a Dodge 4x4 with a cummins, 4x4, manual trans,miles don't matter as long as the truck has been maintained. It doesn't have to be pretty or fast. Willing to travel for the right truck at the right price. Price is around the 7k range, give or take a little. Shoot me a pm with contact info, stats, and pics if you have them. Thanks!

I think you need to change your story here. Thanks for wasting my time with dozens of PM's and phone calls.

I have a 95 standard cab 4x4 5sp, dk green, power seat, with 280k on it. It has a little rust on the bottom of the cab under the doors, the doors them selves, and around the wheel wells of the bed. I have new doors, rockers, and replacement panels for the bed that go with it. Runs like a top, no leaks, new front brakes with new calipers, wheel bearings, steering box, all rew steering rods and ends, just replaced the fuel sending unit and sand blasted and painted the back half of the chassis, new alternator, and new power steering and vaccum pumps. The only real problem with it is the syncro's are a little weak in third, and the clutch (original) will slip in third and forth if you make it. Engine has no blow by, has a zero plate and 4k's, 4 inch down pipe and 5inch mitre stack, or i have the rest of a 5 inch system with muffler that can go with it. Probably let it go for around 6500. located in Batavia, Oh Just east of cincinnati.

Last edited:
Back