Dash board source

sstockton

I have a 2000 2500, and like many (or most) others, my dash is cracked, and it is cracked badly. Last time I talked to the dealer about a year ago they said it was on national back order. Are there any other sources on them, or is it possible to get one through the dealer now? Does anybody know an approximate price on them as well. Mine is in 6 pieces now and I need a new one when I go to button everything up from the A/C work.
Thanks,
Sean

I just replaced mine... I had it installed through my local Dodge dealer for roughly 850.

:doh:A dash mat works wonders though... 25 bucks and cracks are gone! I was dumb enough to buy the new dash.:bang

:doh:A dash mat works wonders though... 25 bucks and cracks are gone! I was dumb enough to buy the new dash.:bang

Yeah, but my dash won't be going back in. It came out in about 4 large pieces and 37 smaller ones, just because it was cracked all the way through in a couple places. Putting one in won't be too difficult though, and this one will definitely be getting a dash mat. I guess I'll be contacting the dealer on tuesday.
Sean

I know my dealer has em in stock.... The only color is grey though...

Thats perfect, my interior is grey. What dealer is it, maybe I could arrange a transfer or to have one shipped if they still say they can't get them over here.
Sean

my dash was completly caved in, I ordered a dash cover on ebay for $129.00 and its a hard plastic. It works really nice.

Coverlay makes a good cover. Be sure of the exact color when you order though.

Back