Transmission Pressure Needed ???
Transmission Temp
RPM
Fuel Pressure

What did I miss?

Driveshaft rpm
Compressor dicharge temp
Intake air temp @ intake

Well, That is what we have on our truck. I told them what I wanted and they sent it. It came in a package :doh: so the answer to your question is.... At my house.:poke:LOL

some of us are on a budget... datalogger packages that have their own part number typically offer a lower price tag than if you pieced everything together

Joe's site-not very informative but his contact info is on there.

Home

Last edited:
Is this the site?
Home

Make sure you speakers are turned off when you go the products page. Apparently, someone thought putting sound on start up was a good idea.

I'm looking for:
Egt possibly 6
Boost
Drive pressure
Transmission Pressure
Transmission Temp
RPM
Fuel Pressure

What did I miss?

You mean something like this?

attachment.php

This can do everything you are asking and much more...

This shows how it controls my wastegates also

attachment.php

Attachments

• Test_pass.JPG
    Test_pass.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 0
  • wastegate.JPG
    wastegate.JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
You mean something like this?

attachment.php

This can do everything you are asking and much more...

This shows how it controls my wastegates also

attachment.php

Hey Greg, Are you using the D200 dash logger package? I have been talking with PCS for over a year now since I went with their stand alone trans controller I thought it would be nice to do their data logger since both can log with each other. Any pros or cons on the choice's you made? Really want to do the waste gate control also are you using their control package options? I am in the market to buy now and any insight is very much appriciated.

Thanks, Chris

I would like the info to be output as an excel or csv format.

Those shots are with just the TCU but I have the D200 and some more sensors sitting on my bench right now that I'm getting ready to put in the truck. The D200 will make it easier to start and stop the logs and do some last miniute tweeking. It will also eliminate the need to have the laptop in the truck during a pass.

You can buy the 4 port solenoids in their "boost control package" for 1/2 the price from Grainger.
Valve, Solenoid, 1/8 In - Solenoid Air Control Valves - Valves - Pneumatics & Hydraulics : Grainger Industrial Supply

I have no cons at all!! The setup is so versitle and expandible it really has no limits. Right now besides the things I datalog, it also controls my wastegates and water injection