David Lott vs Mike Watkins

Been a long weekend, but a certain little red cummins fired up this weekend. ;)

Just sayin.........

About to be Red Rocket VS Cummins express here soon...... How about a best out of 5 in one night?

The Texas Red Rocket is alive.

:cheer:

Hope to run it this Friday at the Texas Diesel Shootout.

Hey David, how's Snowy coming?

The new bullet sounds good! Don't fear the first stage! Give her hell out of tha hole! :D

Well its got maybe 15-20 minutes on the new engine so far. But it does seem to run smooth and quiet.:rockwoot:

A few conservative passes would be the safe thing to do. But based on past observations, Michael will probably push it a little. :hehe:

He has done an amazing amount of work in the last 3 or 4 weeks. Especially since it was done after business and on the weekends. It was in pieces just 3 weeks ago. Motor pieces were all over the place, block was at the machine shop, pistons at the coating shop, interior was still a shell, no wiring anywhere, no front end at all, fab work needed for new radiator and bunch of other things. Weekend before last when I was there helping Curtis put the short block together I figured there was no way. But after talking to Michael tonight I expect to see it make a few maiden passes Friday night. :woohoo:

Nice job looking forward to it for sure!

You and Curtis going to Dallas?

Nice job looking forward to it for sure!

You and Curtis going to Dallas?

I am going to do my best. If Michael has the truck ready one way or the other I will be there.

Well its got maybe 15-20 minutes on the new engine so far. But it does seem to run smooth and quiet.:rockwoot:

A few conservative passes would be the safe thing to do. But based on past observations, Michael will probably push it a little. :hehe:

He has done an amazing amount of work in the last 3 or 4 weeks. Especially since it was done after business and on the weekends. It was in pieces just 3 weeks ago. Motor pieces were all over the place, block was at the machine shop, pistons at the coating shop, interior was still a shell, no wiring anywhere, no front end at all, fab work needed for new radiator and bunch of other things. Weekend before last when I was there helping Curtis put the short block together I figured there was no way. But after talking to Michael tonight I expect to see it make a few maiden passes Friday night. :woohoo:

:cheer::cheer:We fired it up tonight and it sounds good...it's getting closer to being back in one piece. Can't wait to see it on the track again :). Lookin' forward to Friday at HRP...

:cheer::cheer:We fired it up tonight and it sounds good...it's getting closer to being back in one piece. Can't wait to see it on the track again :). Lookin' forward to Friday at HRP...

I look forward to see it making passes Friday night if the weather holds out.

Side Note: Forest, where are you from? Somewhere in Texas?

Back