DDP 50 & 75 hp injectors

copenglenn

It's beer 30
Anyone know what the specs and differences are on DDP's stage 1 (50 hp) and stage 2 (75 hp) injectors? Their 90's are 5x.012 so are these 5x.010 with higher pops and some lift?

A real difference is the DDP 90's are a different spray angle than the 5X12, 145*. Other than that, they are similar from what I have read.

A real difference is the DDP 90's are a different spray angle than the 5X12, 145*. Other than that, they are similar from what I have read.
I thought the DDP 90's were 5x.012? What are the specs on the ones you have?

Let me correct my last post. I was referring to SDX 5X12's 145* spray angle versus DDP's 155*. But remember I know less than most.

Right, the 90's are 5x.012 marine nozzles and spray pattern. I want to know what the stage I and stage II injecors are.

Not much out there about these. Weston sold a set of 75 hp injectors the other day that were 5x.011. Maybe we're getting warmer. What does that make the 50's then?

the internet told me the stage 1 is 4x12 marine 330s but who knows for sure. Kind of mute point when you can get good injectors for hundreds less than ddp, imho.

Mute point because I'd like to know information that no one seems to have? Obviously you can get injectors cheaper but I didn't ask where to buy injectors, I already know that information. Where did the internet tell you the stage 1's are 330's?

I did sell a set of P606 nozzle injectors which are 5x0.011", I built them not DDP. The set of Stage 2 75hp injectors I have seen are P574 which is 5x0.010" 145* cone angle.

I just had smokem pop-test my old DDP2's. Gonna sell em and get 5x.012's I guess.
They were good for 420hp or so on my setup. Probably more with different DV's and pump tweaks.
Ive tried injectors with much larger spray angle and Im not honestly sure if I like them. Would take a lot of trial and error to see what this motor really responds to. Going to stick with the stock spray angle, less headache.

You should be able to squeze more out of those injectors. They are what I am running and I can overfuel a 62 like there is no tomorrow.

Back