DDP injector hole size question...

wdimig

hey guys, want to know if anyone on here knows the hole size of the DDP stage 3, and 4 injectors, i was told that the stage 3's are around a 5x.012, and the stage 4's are a 5x.014. is this information correct?

wes

They are close to that. With extrude honing the size changes a little and they arent perfectly round.

I have a set of 3's and laid down 12.55 at 107mph and 585hp, 1240 ft lbs in the same weekend on stock dv's. Truck weighs in at almost 7000lbs. Temps were near 90 and hp is corrected. The truck did 520 uncorrected. With DDP's injectors you are buying some of the best support I have found anywhere!!! After I did the above numbers I installed a set of .024 dv's from Lenny and can now blow the tires off in third locked up. Finally making enough HP to get these 285 BFG AT's which have hooked up extremely well to hate me even more now!!!

I think those numbers are correct. I have the NE 435's and have read numerous times that they are the same as the DDP 4's.

i am getting ready to put a set of injectors in my truck to test for a freind, i am trying to compare these injectors to the stage 3's that i have in the truck right now. my best dyno run was 471/1008 with a zero plate, 370's, fully cut dv's, timing at 20 deg. and a 64/12 htt turbo. i changed out the injectos for a set of stage 3 DDP injectors, and i also changed the charger to a sled puller, 66/14 from htt, i redynoe'd and did 428/891, a the time i was having some issues with my fuel system, i added a FASS 150/180 1010 @45 psi system, and that helped get some of the power back, dynoed at 468/961, soo im going to try this set of injectors, and see if i can't break 500hp. im hoping to upgrade the charger to a prostreet 66/71 with a 13cm stainless steel housing. i dont have a backpressure gauge, but the old single wastegate just aint cutting it anymore, soo i hope i can get that done too before i get to dyno again. sorry for the long post, just thought id share why i needed the injector hole size information.

wes

sounds like a good set up, i run the htt PS 66/71/13ss with the 435's and if i could keep a tranny in it, it would be fast. Good luck. Ryan

how do youlike you 66 with the stainless 13cm housing?? do you have any surging issues with it? my problem, once i go wide open throttle, the pryo just goes nuts, peggs at 1500 deg, and who knows what it goes to after that, i know im not letting enough exhaust gas pressue out with a single wastegate setup on the old style housing, i want to get the low pressure 71 turbine, i junt didnt know wether to go with the 13cm hosuing, or the 16cm. i would imagine that the 16cm would be pretty laggy for the street. just wonder how your turbo spools.

wes

Back