DDP stage 3 injectors 12v cummins

Fast12v

I got a set of DDP stage 3 injectors for my 1994 12v cummins. They have under 1000 miles on them. just finished a build and realized i need to go bigger. Comes with hold down nuts and copper washers. 750$ shipped

They clean up super fast with my compound setup. Might be a little Smokey with stock turbo.

They are for 2nd gen dodge. But they might fit any ppump motor. I’m sure you can search that on here to find out.

I was just phuckin with you cause you ramped up those 10 posts just to sell. 750 is high anyway
That is indeed true. Figured this is best place to sell them. What do you think is a good price to sell something like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Will they blow smoke running stock turbo still? How they spoolup?

I was just phuckin with you cause you ramped up those 10 posts just to sell. 750 is high anyway

I run these injectors on stock turbo and fuel pump. No plate and I drive with my foot :)

I can certainly make them smoke but the way I drive they don't give me any trouble.

Should sell him some billet dual feeds to keep up with that hot pump.

That is indeed true. Figured this is best place to sell them.

Nope, that is not the case at all. Posting a bunch of BS does nothing but waste our bandwidth, and most members know exactly what you are doing, and frown upon it. Yes, you got to 20+ posts in less than 24 hours. Congrats.

Back