Dec 14th test and tune brandton Florida

2wd_sled_puller

K&P Diesel House
Hey guys december 14th is a friday night at desota its a night that they call club 1320. 10 dollars to get in i beilve its free to race. Or maybe its 5 to race either way. There is alot of rice out there its basically a night to get street racers off the road. Probley close to 50 rice burners. How many diesel can i get to attention on such a short notice?? please let me no if u can make it or not.:tree: :cheer:

Sorry, Friday nights are bad for me. I don't get off work til 5:30.:badidea:

Silly Floridians, you can't drag race with snow on the ground...

joefarmer said:
Silly Floridians, you can't drag race with snow on the ground...

We're not blessed with the white stuff down here Brandon. When ya'll comin down?? Gimme a couple of weeks notice and I'll see what I can throw together. Gary

Shooting for the last week of January. Still don't know how that's gonna work with the new job, but I'll be down sometime.

I'll be down between the 26th and 31th of Dec. @ Daytona International Speedway since I get the privilege to be the tow truck for my girlfriend and her brother's shifter Karts.

Is there any drag racing happening that Fri. night that I could meet up with some of you guys? if not you can come watch some shifter kart racing and just hang out...

Here's my girlfriend's Kart... how about 0mph - 100mph back to 0mph in roughly 10sec.
Mid_Ohio_013.sized.jpg

duramaxin14 said:
She can race it to

That would be cool, but the kart is setup for road course and I doubt her Dad would be up to re-jet and re-gear it for drag racing while were down there. He does want to run it at the local test n tune next summer.

Lavon

Were is this event held at close to Sarasota or Tampa get confused new to south Florida. I know of 3 or 4 Diesel's that might show up. That's way to many rice burner's to clean up after!!!!!!!!!!

Closer to sarasota its probley a good 20 miles from sarasota. Its will be the exit for 64 u will take 64 east for about 8 miles when u get off the interstate it will be about 8 miles on the right hand side

Back