decisions, decisions, help me make some!

bsmith

Never enough
So my steed t4 manifold doesn't work with my twin setup. Dp leaks etc, im tired of messing with the twins.

thinking of trying a 67/83/.9 t4. Do I need the billet or is cast good enough. Im just worried about spool up honestly. Or id go with 87 turbine.

other plan is to go he351 over the 482. But I have to buy piping, make spring gate, etc.

im thinking simple of just going back to a single if the 67 is so great.

anyone with a good price on a 67 pm or text me please. 3375132274brian

thanks in advance!

Not all at once guys. Keep my **** fix it right or slap 67 on there worry about compounds later on?

I just have little time to work on my truck so the less the better right now with the job I have. Make sense to anyone???

What wrong with the twins that are on it? I just sold mine and back to a single. Couldn't afford the 67, so I went with a billet s464/83/90. It drives quite well.

Dont work with the steed manifold, dp leaks. Seems simple but isnt.

I thought about going with the cast 67 to save a few bucks.

thanks for the reply.

I have the billet 467 and love it. I want to move up to a 472 tho

Sent from my paperweight

Why not change the manifold?
Thats what I plan to do. I just dread tearing it apart and putting it back together. A nice single just seems easier plus I could keep my steed t4. Instead of trying to sell it.

What wrong with the twins that are on it? I just sold mine and back to a single. Couldn't afford the 67, so I went with a billet s464/83/90. It drives quite well.
Do you miss the twins? What turbos did you have?

I fail to understand why twins are so complicated....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-22249-1383145395-4.gif

Honestly a single would be a blast and simple, but those twins would be super fun on the street.

They are not so complicated. Just not what I expected and lots of time and energy to tune and align everything. Not to mention I can use the 750 manifold I bought. I do my own work, I dont pay anyone for something I can do. My time is valuable now that I have kids.

I will pull the steed, out stocker back on check for dp leaks. Then maybe try the he351 I have if im still not happy.

id post more but I haven't drank enough to give a ****:)

The 467 is going to have lag, unless you use a spool valve. What twins are on it right now?

Do you miss the twins? What turbos did you have?

Sometimes, but it's only due to my PCM locking the converter so quick.i was running a 62/65/12 over HT3B. I had 5psi by 1250rpm and and max boost was 85psi.

Here is a quick video of me putting around with the s400 as a single. 600' elevation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhblo_R5uJo"]Cummins with Billet S464 - YouTube[/ame]

I'd keep the twins and make them work. IMO you have a good setup. But I have spare time and like to tinker with ****. LOL

Back