Degas bottle pressure

brokeassford

Motor Man
What should the norm be on the bottle. It runs about 14-15 psi with program in and about 10-11psi without. It has been this way for 50k + miles. I checked my other truck (company) with no work ever done to it 87k miles all stock and it runs at 5-7 psi with or without program in. Mine will puk if I beat on it with the bottle up to first line. ??????*bdh*

I have no idea but would your superchip tuner have something to do with it? I had a Diablo before and the bottle pressure was higher then the SCT. It got crazy high when the heads let go.:hehe:

So you got an EGR Delete and the thing still pukes? I see SuperChips, and the you say Program, is that the program the SuperChips puts on your truck?

If so, proceed to truck, open door, reach to the superchips module, do an about face, make your best Lebron James shot and fire that guy in the trash. Walk to phone, call Doug at GoGo and ask for an SCT X3, and 1-3 custom tunes.

Thank you Drive thru

Well the 6.0 have a 16 psi rated cap. So it will relive pressure at around 16 pounds usally if its over 14 psi you have source of pressure entering the cooling system ( Blown headgaskets) but some trucks tend to run higher psi than others.

Back