Dekalb Super pull?

anything other than street diesel?will they allow test and tune or maybe an exebition run or something along those lines?

I would guess they would. In years past they have had Tractors do exhibition runs and a couple years ago a driver was having trouble with his truck and they let him pull at the end of the show.

Jay

cant wait for this its always good to see a pull in the winter even if it is a short track

I heard they may not have diesel trucks this year because most trucks are apart and won't be ready.

Thats funny the diesel trucks are about the only thing people are really into watching at that pull! and haisley machine already put contact info up for the pull. Are you going to pull down there again this year blkout?

Thats funny the diesel trucks are about the only thing people are really into watching at that pull! and haisley machine already put contact info up for the pull. Are you going to pull down there again this year blkout?

I'm not sure if i will have the new setup ready yet. I would like to cause pulling withdrawals are getting the best of me. I sent Patty an email awhile back and hadn't heard anything back so i don't know whats going on.

If you are a 2.6 competitor and did not get a copy of the rules let me know,so I can send them to you. thanxs

Wow only one 2.8 truck is signed up so far. Anyone know how many 2.6 trucks are going???

Dekalb Truck Pull

9 days till the pull, Haisley's don't seem to know anything ! No puller list that I have found. Maybe the diesel trucks are not pulling this year. What you say Hay Hauler?:badidea:

I have a good list of 2.6 trucks. I dont know about the 2.8, haisleys has that list.

It would be nice for someone to post a pullers list with both Tractor & Trucks, before spending money on travel and admission. Most indoor pulls list the invited list .It's not even on COATPA website.

It would be nice for someone to post a pullers list with both Tractor & Trucks, before spending money on travel and admission. Most indoor pulls list the invited list .It's not even on COATPA website.

I would agree, I think in years past they did list it on the website.

From what I understand tommrow is the deadline. So maybe they will have a list up by Tuesday or so. I hope they can get some 2.8 trucks in for Saturday night!

I tried to contact patty about 6 times with regards to this. I even told the guy on the phone the date, time and how it said to contact haisleys and he didnt know anything about it. I left my name and number 3 times with no call back. I even order parts in between and still no respone so i just give up. I had the weekend booked for a family vacation and everything. I understand not getting a call directly from patty but you woulda thought one of the phone people could have helped me out. I guess i will just wait for TS.

Tim

Back