delete kits

cm cows

Here by the owl
are their actually kits out now that work, dont put the truck in limp mode, set off cel, and things of that nature. just wonder.

There's a few out there, but I believe you have run edge for the codes. Not sure but I think they're soft codes. There's a few guys running them. Check some of the more recent threads and you'll find your answer.

We will be sending out beta testers for the code free module by the end of next week.
The system we are using now has a soft code.
We have several options take a look at our site and give us a call if you have any questions. www.deletedpf.com www.badptrucks.com
Shane

Finally got mine installed!!!!! Thanks Shane at BADP. 5in Magnaflow TBE w/muffler. It sounds GREAT..... and smokes now!!:woohoo:

Finally got mine installed!!!!! Thanks Shane at BADP. 5in Magnaflow TBE w/muffler. It sounds GREAT..... and smokes now!!:woohoo:

how much diffence did it make on egt's and the seat-o-pants meter

EGT's are good. No more 1400 just cruisin' down the highway. More like 900 now. Seat of the pants is good. It just sounds faster now. And I missed looking back and seeing smoke. Now is puts a nice haze under good acc.

Yep all you have to do is weld 5 bungs into the exhaust close enough to the factory wiring harness to T into. Reuse the O2 sensors and install new egt probes. The Delta P sensors are just zip tied up under the truck.

DPF Issue

Hey Guys,

So here is the scoop, I am looking for some reccomendation. 2007 dodge 6.7L the Cat is plugged so bad won't even run. DPF never really worked good, it was in and out of the shop quite a few times. Anyway which kit is the best for getting around it but yet keeping a low profile.

thanks Muckabilly

Thanks for the reply, has anyone racked the miles up on the badp system to understand longevity

They've tested...extensively.
Call Shane...he knows what he's talking about.

Guys Im new to this whole DPF nonsense, I may have overlooked it but is there a way to just can the dpf with the delete pipe and go on or does it set cel? I'm gonna do one for my 6.4 ASAP but just want it for mileage, I have my '97 to play in. Thanks guys.

I've got about 13k on my BADP kit and it has been great. 53k on the truck. My mileage is about 18-20. Smokes good. Little haze at idle. I love it!!!

Im sure those numbers are with a programmer or some sorts? Does the kit come with the stuff to plug the sensors in to stop it from regen, or do u need some sort of tuner or something like that to go along with it? Like I said, i dont really care for any real power gains out of it yet, just mpg. thanks.

Back