Delivery valves

Fieldtech

Turning and Burning
I have a pump off a bus 0 402 736 810. From what I have found it might have the deep notche delivery valves. My question is can I put a set of laser cut deliver valves on with new holders? Thanks...

What do you want to do with the truck???

I would go with the 024s...

Laser cuts are junk...

The truck is going to be my weekend worrier/haul truck (hooked to gooseneck) not really a DD have company truck for work. I would like 450-500 hp

then laser cut are not what you want. I would think some 191 or 024 but that's just me. not to knowledgeable about them. just know laser cuts are smokey and hot

But can I put a set of 024 in that pump there's not a lot of info out there out there on that pump is my main question?

I know there is few people running bus on here just wonting to know if they ever changed delivery valves? Or what is needed to change them valves and holder or more needs to be changed?

Are you trying to say your pump has constant pressure delivery valves in it as of now?

I do not know yet haven't had time to tear in to yet. But if it does yes I am asking can I swap them with over?

Your pump has the constant pressure valves Weston was referring about. You can swap dv's to the conventional style, but you'll have to swap dv holders as well.

Your pump has the constant pressure valves Weston was referring about. You can swap dv's to the conventional style, but you'll have to swap dv holders as well.

Thank you I appreciate it, that is what I was needing to know. (if they were able to be swapped over and if new holder were needed). Thanks again.

Back