Demitri 1919HP!!!

Wasn't Chris Warren's Dyno at Bullydog a few years back the highest chasis Dyno at 1450 for a Dodge!!!!

Chris WERNER...
^^^This, and 2008 was a quite a while ago... Not to mention its a waste of time for most high HP trucks to get on a dyno at a big event.

Dyno's are a good tuning tool. THAT'S IT! Every time a truck gets on the dyno many factors come into play. Does the operator know what he's doing, can it load up hard enough to spool the chargers, how long the dyno is under full load, D.A., corrected vs non-corrected, along with many other things.

I'm not taking anything away from Dmitri or anyone else. Dmitri built one hell of a truck. The whole highest HP Duramax or highest HP Cummins battle people get into doesn't make sense. It doesn't mean sh!t it it doesnt perform on the track!

^^^This, and 2008 was a quite a while ago... Not to mention its a waste of time for most high HP trucks to get on a dyno at a big event.

Dyno's are a good tuning tool. THAT'S IT! Every time a truck gets on the dyno many factors come into play. Does the operator know what he's doing, can it load up hard enough to spool the chargers, how long the dyno is under full load, D.A., corrected vs non-corrected, along with many other things.

I'm not taking anything away from Dmitri or anyone else. Dmitri built one hell of a truck. The whole highest HP Duramax or highest HP Cummins battle people get into doesn't make sense. It doesn't mean sh!t it it doesnt perform on the track!

Hand a 10 second time slip to the girl at the drive thru window at taco Bell and see how much of a discount it gets you. If you like to dyno, dyno. If you like to race, race. If you like to sled pull, well, you get the idea.

I like to race. I have not had my truck on a dyno in years. I tune for Et on the race track where it matters most to me. Dyno numbers are cool for sure, but im a racer.

I've dynoed, raced, and sled pulled my truck and it's all fun. Like Ron said some people like to dyno there trucks more than race. It's definitely a lot easier on parts. To the guys that think Dmitri's dyno numbers are that inaccurate, I'll bet none of you could match his numbers on the same dyno as him period. 1900hp does seem pretty tough to measure accurately, but his truck is usually 400hp or more ahead of the next closest truck. The thing I love most about my diesel pickup is the hp and tq numbers it can make vs a gas engine. If 1/4 mile times are all that matter why do we race 7000lb trucks when naturally aspirated bbc's are faster?

What I should of said was, that no way I could of made those numbers on a dyno. It takes a lot of set-up and knowledge to do so.

Hand a 10 second time slip to the girl at the drive thru window at taco Bell and see how much of a discount it gets you. If you like to dyno, dyno. If you like to race, race. If you like to sled pull, well, you get the idea.

THIS! Jesus love em or hate em, dyno competition is as valid as drag racing or sled pulling. Its sure as hell not easy to throw a number like that.

does it tell you r/p on your run....:lolly:.....hows the truck dave.....

LOL

It's great man! I'm still on Lock Up switch restriction and Rich is in control of the tuning and won't let me have it All! lol

They are saving me from myself... lol

Back