Dennis Perry gettin it done!!!!!!

Wow thats one of those things you think in your head afterwards "boy I am not doing that again"

Hope that was the extent of the damage!

Whoa, thats getting a little to close for comfort. Good thing it didnt get the hair product. :badidea: :hehe:

I think Dennis lost a little arm hair, but that was it. I got some good pics for the mag while Dennis was trying to solve the problem LOL

Looks like they used one of those coated canvas exhaust hoses and it got a little too warm.

It was caused by the extreme heat, being the hood stack, once the extension pipe seperated from the exhaust pipe, it got oxygen... then well you know... FIRE. Almost would have been better to keep it on the stack at least the lack of oxygen kept it from going up in flames.

I will tell you what that exhaust tubing burns fukking fast, scary to watch glad dennis was ok, i was a little worried cuz it looked like from my angle it got him in the face.

The best part about it was you could see mike come up to my window at the end of the video and he says, "well, you made good numbers and you put on a good show", so after only one pull, first time ever on a dyno, I said that's enough for today.

It was scary standing there then seeing a huge ball of flame and then Dennis next to it, I thought we lost our snoop dog of diesels but then I saw he was ok.

The best part about it was you could see mike come up to my window at the end of the video and he says, "well, you made good numbers and you put on a good show", so after only one pull, first time ever on a dyno, I said that's enough for today.

sho nuff my brutha.. well done!!

dennis's hand looked like it went on the grill for a second.

Well that just goes to tell you what kind of a guy Dennis really is.... Thinks of someone's truck before his own saftey....

(Wonder if it went something like this in his head, "oh **** the paint" lol )

Well that just goes to tell you what kind of a guy Dennis really is.... Thinks of someone's truck before his own saftey....

(Wonder if it went something like this in his head, "oh **** the paint" lol )

thats what i was thinking when i watched the video. could just be that i am a body guy.

Back