DeRanged Under The Knife at Trusted Performance

Trusted

We were able to finally start working on DeRanged Monday. We are installing the fuel lines to the front of the cylinder heads, our fuel/oil filter housing delete kit, our Performance 66 Compounds, connecting the exhaust to the stacks and a few other things here and there. I will try to post pics ever few days to keep you guys posted. Below is what we managed to get done yesterday.

Fuel Lines to the front of the cylinder heads have been made and run.
DeRanged_1.jpg

Fuel / Oil Housing Delete Kit has been installed and oil lines have been made. The oil filter now sits under where the old battery was mounted.

DeRanged_2.jpg

Tight is an understatement when it comes to the compounds. Tim and I discussed where he wanted the chargers and after a lot of measurements, we have started fabbing them up. The layout of this kit is strictly for DeRanged. Our Super Duty Compounds (both the Performance and Towing) mount on the engine.

High Pressure Turbo Mount being made by our latest addition to the team, Lonny (beast6.0)
DeRanged_5.jpg

DeRanged_4.jpg

HP turbo mounted in DeRanged
DeRanged_3.jpg

Looks good guys. But I agree that HP turbo looks kinda big... Nothing a bit of laughing gas won't fix though :nos:

Looks like there is plenty of room I say go with a set of tripps.......L.O.L.

Only if we use a set of mice to run the wheels :hehe:

As far as spool up, we are using a pretty large turbine housing in order not to use a wastegate and keep the back pressure in check. Tim's truck right now is strictly a drag truck. So, we are not worried about how quickly or slowly it spools. Just that is has the power when the light is green.

Nice, First time I get to see it is after you guys do, how bout that. LOL Looking good guys, thanks for the update.

Tim's truck right now is strictly a drag truck. So, we are not worried about how quickly or slowly it spools. Just that is has the power when the light is green.

I'm just saying....with that turbo Tim had better setup one stage of nitrous for lighting that thing on the line...:nos::Cheer:

Like you Shawn, I believe you should have more nitrous on a vehicle than a dentistry school has on hand.

Back