Destroked parts

2000_fummins

jack of all master of few
Adapter from 12v cummins to 4r100. 600$ obo
slightly built 4r100 new dual disk tc and shift kit. 1000$ obo
compushift pcs 800$ obo
billet flywheel 800$ obo

or sell all of it together for 2500$ obo

Damn! Wish i had the cash on hand! Interested in trading for a good running 6.0 longblock and 5r110? Lmao

Send me a PM. Your inbox is full. I'm interested in all of it and would like a shipping estimate. Or text 325-423-O639

I'll pay pal you today, send me pay pal to chevez.77@gmail
Shipping to Ohio, 43420
or TX, 76801

Damn! Wish i had the cash on hand! Interested in trading for a good running 6.0 longblock and 5r110? Lmao

If you had a zf6 with tcase an clutch i would say most likely. Im going back to stick, reason for sale. Cleaning out inbox this morning.

I almost forgot to anyone with a ccsb, i have a built rear drive shaft that can go as well.

I also got a tcase that can go to. 200obo

Last edited:
I'll pay pal you today, send me pay pal to chevez.77@gmail
Shipping to Ohio, 43420
or TX, 76801

I have to go in order of folks interested, i like to be respectable. Buyer must have some patience, i work 7 days and still have to pull it all. Also will not except payapal till i have it pulled so i dont have to deal with people complaing about when there getting it all. Pm are cleaned out.

It was worth a shot lol...why are you going back to a manual?

Im not shore if you are familiar with the compushift but you dont need a labtop to tune. There are 2 adjustments on the box you can use to tune the tranny. The other way is the heads up display witch is the only thing i dont got "250" new. I just dont got the touch with the box way and dont wana put more money into something that makes me mad. I tryed twice and that was enough for me. Pluse found a sweet deal on a zf6, tcase, and south bend dd.

I have to go in order of folks interested, i like to be respectable. Buyer must have some patience, i work 7 days and still have to pull it all. Also will not except payapal till i have it pulled so i dont have to deal with people complaing about when there getting it all. Pm are cleaned out.

Thank you. Let me know.

$2550.00 shipped for everything or
$2200 for everything and you meet me half way between Ohio and PA?

why you keep putting bump and ttt when it when kronk said hed take it and paypal you that day. just seal the deal and pull the thing

I think the seller is hoping for someone to come along and offer him more than his asking price. He is in no hurry to sell. I am done trying to purchase. I retract my offer... Good luck getting your BTS 4r100.

I think the seller is hoping for someone to come along and offer him more than his asking price. He is in no hurry to sell. I am done trying to purchase. I retract my offer... Good luck getting your BTS 4r100.

Look 4 posts up. I said pm me and we will work something out BECAUSE I WORK 7 DAYS A WEEK. That means im not on here all the time.

Back