Dhra Closed Their Doors!!!!!

We regret to inform you that due to the economy, we have decided to cancel the 2009 season and close Diesel Hot Rod Association. Our lives have been so touched by all of you, our fans, racers, pullers and supporters.

due to the economy? :doh: um no try again dhra

Thought i read that wrong on the other thread about Muncie. Guess not!

Return of Thunder in Muncie?!? :what:

Dunno about you guys but I believe TS had just about replaced IRP/ORP last year....I guess now it is the case.:poke:

Here we go: The coast is defined as that part of the land adjoining or near the ocean or its saltwater arms.[1] A precise line that can be called a coastline cannot be determined due to the process of tides. The term "coastal zone" can be used instead, which is a spatial zone where interaction of the sea and land processes occurs.[2] Both the terms coast and coastal are often used to describe a geographic location or region

Not sure if the third State inland applies :)

Or wait a minute, we could call it the Salt Lake Coast :)

BBD

Hard to see something go away that so much work was put into. I will miss the DHRA Events

I heard rumor the Houston race will return to its roots.

Anna aka Crewgirl tried to bring the event "back to its roots" last year and was unsuccessful due to DHRA having a contract with the track in Baytown.

Houston has grown every year and I really hope that someone will step-up to the plate and make the event even bigger and better!

Maybe comp-d host a event with the support of site sponsors?? And have NADM sanction it?

Just some food for thought.............

Anna aka Crewgirl tried to bring the event "back to its roots" last year and was unsuccessful due to DHRA having a contract with the track in Baytown.

Houston has grown every year and I really hope that someone will step-up to the plate and make the event even bigger and better!

Maybe comp-d host a event with the support of site sponsors?? And have NADM sanction it?

Just some food for thought.............

You have no idea.

Back