DI reclaims worlds quickest

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
That's right. David ran an 11.1x saturday. They are running again today, so Maybe faster?

Congrats Guys! :rockwoot:

what is the weight,every one has opinions and nothing against the di and stroked lightening but isnt dj the only weighted ford to eun in the 11s and i think dockboy is real close as well.in my opinion the other 2 have the title of fastest stroke,if i am wrong and these 11.1 passes were made at dhra weight that flat out rules,and even if they wernt at weight it still rocks...jess

DJ ran his 11.82 at 62-6300 LBS. Stroked Lightning weigs in at ab out 5300 ish, and snow white has to weight around 5500......... If I was guessing

SWEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTT! I guess that big freakin turbo works huh???

fords get that much of a weight break you gotta be crappin me,i stand corrected,great run and heres hoping you get a 10

Congrats to David Lott and Snow White. Her secret to speed is her mirrors (which came off my big ugly tan truck):bigsmile:

Seriously...Way to go David!!!

Congrats to David on the great run

Stroked Lightning weighs in at 5520 with me and meets the DHRA weight

We were 5580 when we set the old record , the diet thing works

i stand corrected congrats to all and very impressive numbers...

Timbeaux38 said:
That's right. David ran an 11.1x saturday. They are running again today, so Maybe faster?

Congrats Guys! :rockwoot:

IS that a 7.3 or did he do a tim special. congrats great pass.

DJ.:evil

i think david has spent more time on 7.3's than about anyone, and it seems to be paying off congrats david.

Thanks guys,the official time was 11.12@128.98 with a 1.813 60'
backed up with a tire shaking 11.39@128.20 .
Both runs had traction issues but overall we are happy with the results,not bad for a turbo swap.
Certified weight as ran is 5805 lbs.

is it still a long bed? if so time for a short bed and chop! LOL

once again i would like to express apologies i was a victom of mis information that was supplied by others and i took it to be the truth and it wasnt,nice runs and heres to the 10s..........

bones said:
once again i would like to express apologies i was a victom of mis information that was supplied by others and i took it to be the truth and it wasnt,nice runs and heres to the 10s..........
Don't sweat it,even the Ford boys have a hard time believing the truck is 5800lbs.
Sometimes I feel like the lone ranger,oh well I know what my baby is capable of and thats all that matters, she brings joy to my life, puts a smile on my face and tears in my eyes, what more can you ask for:ylsuper:

BTW I am very emotionally attached to Snow White and love to express my personality through her!!

Back