Diablo predator

redneckcummins

I'm looking at getting another programmer. I've had the smarty and liked it but Ive heard that the predators work better on the 03 and 04's. What do you guys think?? Thanks Daniel.

idk about better but predator is very hot and smokey. smarty has cooler temps (generally) and less smoke with more hp. just my opinion

i know that Greg Houge used DiabloSport tuning on Project X, i know alot of guys on here dont really care for the DiabloSport stuff but i love there custom puffer and RKL tunes, not to mention the Trinity is awesome. i live 50 minutes north of DiabloSport so for me it was a no brainer.

it did good on my 305 motor, but stupid hot on my 325 motor. i have heard the smarty pulls the post injection event out of the 325 motor and the predator doesnt. is this true?

NOTE: if you want more options of tunes to put on the Predator, get the U7130, and not the u7131.

ive got the predator on extreme and it works good. its smokey when you romp on it, but not too bad. i got mine from a guy for $175 + the usb cable so it wasnt bad. I plan on going with the edge juice and att. in the future.

Prdator

I have one cheap. If interested PM. Absolutely perfect unit.

I have an 04.5 so I THINK it works on 04.5 thru early 07,.. but would need to be ck'd out. It's a nice unit,.. just not in my setup presently.

PM me if interested.

Pat

I have one cheap. If interested PM. Absolutely perfect unit.

I have an 04.5 so I THINK it works on 04.5 thru early 07,.. but would need to be ck'd out. It's a nice unit,.. just not in my setup presently.

PM me if interested.

Pat
Check the part number. That should tell the story of what it works on.

if your interested ive got a predator for 06-07 basicly brand new ill sale super cheap, shoot me a pm.

well nevermind I dont think mine will work for ya, i miss read your post I thought you said you had an 06.

Predator RKL is enough fuel to haze at wot 2500 rpm plus, and RKL puff is even crazier. you can smoke out a parking lot in neutral. yeah, neutral.
Not sure if this would be useful in spooling a big turbo, but it makes for heck of a good time at the lights.

Infinite torque ; when the turbo lights in 3rd gear- rolling down the road at 20 mph just mashin on 'er - it lays 50 feet of rubber. From a roll.
And my truck is all stock down to the airbox and muffler, except for the 35's. The clutch slips too much for an accurate e-t but it ran 15.60@ 95 mph slipping 6th gear. 9.24 In the 1/8 th though, to me it feels like a 13 second truck.

well maybe Greg Houge could chime in, i know he had custom tunes from Diablo Sport on the Project X truck. i personally love there software, i had a TST on my 03 and my truck was a pig till about 40 then it would blow the tires off, when i swapped over to Diablo Sport truck started making power as soon as i put my foot on the throttle, not to mention the power seemed to come on very linear. no more erratic power. not to mention i live 50 minutes north of Diablo Sport so i can go to there facility, get the custom tunes from Mike and use there dyno.

Silly question

Predator RKL is enough fuel to haze at wot 2500 rpm plus, and RKL puff is even crazier. you can smoke out a parking lot in neutral. yeah, neutral.
Not sure if this would be useful in spooling a big turbo, but it makes for heck of a good time at the lights.

Infinite torque ; when the turbo lights in 3rd gear- rolling down the road at 20 mph just mashin on 'er - it lays 50 feet of rubber. From a roll.
And my truck is all stock down to the airbox and muffler, except for the 35's. The clutch slips too much for an accurate e-t but it ran 15.60@ 95 mph slipping 6th gear. 9.24 In the 1/8 th though, to me it feels like a 13 second truck.

What's RKL? The name for one of their downloads?

RKL is the Road Kill Larry tune, i believe you can get it with or without timing advance

Back