Did anyone ever use AMSOIL Diesel Concentrate Cold Flow Improver?

hereismylife

Unknow at this time
I was wondering if this actually works? I did not get any to try out yet and looking for some feedback.....

thanks

I was wondering if this actually works? I did not get any to try out yet and looking for some feedback.....

thanks

we sell alot of it. it is worth the investment. keeps the temps down. and makes everything last longer. you can even send samples in and theye analyze and tell you whats in it and the percentage. then theye will recommend to either change it or just put a new filter on and top her off. i use there web site for finding out fluid capacitys of everything on you'r specific truck. it's called the build list. handy stuff on there.

we sell alot of it. it is worth the investment. keeps the temps down. and makes everything last longer. you can even send samples in and theye analyze and tell you whats in it and the percentage. then theye will recommend to either change it or just put a new filter on and top her off. i use there web site for finding out fluid capacitys of everything on you'r specific truck. it's called the build list. handy stuff on there.

Thanks for the info i am checking out all there products:woohoo:

Back