Did i kill my pcm?

breakit13

Damage Case
Ok so my friend borrowed the piece of crap today to get his utv from the shop. Said he tried to reflash the truck to stock with the sct. Now the truck has power to the cluster, gauges etc. Will not crank, no sound for injector preheat, no power to the obd port, fuses, relays appear ok. Batteries are about 4 months old. At a loss right now (again). As always any help/input is greatly appreciated.

Has this model got an IOD fuse,

OBD power shouldn't be tied to the PCM.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

What does the sct say when you plug it in? I bet he disconnected the programmer before file was completed.
You will need to contact sct and do a recovery file or find someone with a ford ids and flash back to "as built data"....... If you near Green Bay, Wi I can do it for you.

From what ive seen it doesnt have an iod fuse and the sct is now saying "error in settings" although i can barely see it on the screen, unfortunately im in slc utah otherwise id take ya up on that bud, thanks you guys.

Well, looks like im gettin a new pcm. Anyone know if the custom tunes from innovative will work or if im up a sh*t creek on that as well? Again any help/input is more than welcome. Thanks

Just got the file from sct. Trucks runs like it usual self, i gotta get this truck sold before i spend anymore on it. Thanks for all your help guys.

Lol for sure. I did have some one ask me if i wanted to trade it for a forklift, i hope he was just messing around but who knows haha

And the saga continues with a busted side window and my pioneer flip up head unit stolen, had enough of it, just sold the cursed machine to a dealer for $10,000.

Back