Diesel club Downriver Michigan

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
Who's intrested. Im thinking once a month we get together to talk sh$% and and plan some road trips for next year..

Whatcha all think. If intrested let me know.

Also thinking of putting an event on next year.

Let me know

So where are we going to meet? How about Applebees? I hear there are some good rides in there! LOL.

At least the Hooters off Eureka is better than the one in Flint!

Downriver is south of detroit.

Ryan(blk350on20s) lives on the west side...He goes to western

Im in. Amish. I didn't know you lived so close to where I go to school. Surprised I haven't seen you around here. You were at Schieds in Indiana weren't you?

Yeah, I got there Saturday afternoon and was there for the drag race on Sunday.

I'm not in Kalamazoo very often. I live up north of Richland.

I'm in for a get together (drinking binge ) event !I'm in Lapeer ! Flint Hooters ain't that bad . Plus you have tity city very close for fun ! Drink beers at hooters go stare at woman after!

BTW Any one know of a good ford shop for warrenty work. I need a new turbo, or get it cleaned. I have a 5" exhaust, stock intake. Thanks.

We need to get a crap load of people in this. To the point where people pull off the road cause they are so scared ( not cause we are drunk:hehe: ).:st::st: Thats what I am talken 'bout:st: :st:

BUICKpowerSIX said:
BTW Any one know of a good ford shop for warrenty work. I need a new turbo, or get it cleaned. I have a 5" exhaust, stock intake. Thanks.

Romeo Ford, ask for Mike Hallas. i think he still works there, ifn ot look up hallasperformance on the net. when it comes to ford mechanics, he's the best.

Suprisingly Ive had good service at Huntington Ford on Rochester road in Rochester hills. No questions asked and covered under warranty regardless of upgrades.

Lets get something together before the weather turns. :)

Hey guys!
were having a meet & greet in Dundee on the 27th
Ill post the place within the week if anyone is interested

Ian

IC-Smoke said:
Hey guys!
were having a meet & greet in Dundee on the 27th
Ill post the place within the week if anyone is interested

Ian

Hell yeah, that is literaly less than 15 miles away from me. 23 and 94 here.

Im not sure but isnt applebees close to cabelas? I cant remember what resturants are right next door:doh: . Im sure well have 15 or so trucks, Park at Cabela's and walk on over for some grub:pop:

Yeah I think Applebees is between cabelas and 23. Ill actually be at abelas tomorow. We are setting some poles for solar pannels. Ill check out whats right next door.

BUICKpowerSIX said:
Yeah I think Applebees is between cabelas and 23. Ill actually be at abelas tomorow. We are setting some poles for solar pannels. Ill check out whats right next door.

awesome! thatd be great:bow:

Back