Diesel club Downriver Michigan

We are tentatively planning a Silver lake trip on July 12th.

If any one is interested.

A couple other friends of mine wanted to make it out to Silver Lake this summer. I'll let them know & we shall see how this year goes. Hopefully the state don't threaten another shut down like they did last year.

Adam the weekend of the 19th is their big "Pro-truck" weekend at the drag track. Gary is going for the 4X4 record that weekend with his sand truck. I know there was talk about some of us going there Friday night and running the test and tune night. Rod Jerrod Eric Glenn and some others are gonna run their pulling trucks on the sand track.....you dont want to miss that do ya?>....Puh puh puh puh puuuh hpuhhhhhhhh ppaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH ( insert own super street pulling truck vocals here )......on sand...yeah buddy

:Cheer:

I can only imagine with how stiff the suspension is!!! Do they still check the noise at the tip of the exhaust to be able to get into the dunes???

The noise check seemed to be geared towards the open header gasser guys going in the dunes. The Drag track doesnt have any rule on the noise. That track is pretty smooth and there is alot of solid suspension vehicles that run there....although you'll want to yank the weights off.

Ive been checked once with my old 2002 diesel. The guy was a idiot. He told me to rev it to 5000 rpm. I had to explain to him it was diesel.

This truck is straight piped and never been bothered

Have to see what happens this Summer. Might take the IDI up there if time/funds allow. They might not like my truck if they don't like noise though.
evillol.gif

Back