Diesel Funny car.....Spools up.

Sweet! That sounds awesome John! That is a lot of boost at 3800 for sure. I'm guessing you will have to relearn the car when you let off the brake pedal! :hehe:

Sweet! That sounds awesome John! That is a lot of boost at 3800 for sure. I'm guessing you will have to relearn the car when you let off the brake pedal! :hehe:

No Kidding!! Im kind of wondering about how Karen will behave with 100 lbs or so of extra meat hanging off of her right side......I may have to lean a little to the left to keep her straight.:hehe:

With all the Rev-Gain Karen's going to have now she's going to give you hard time now for picking on Greg!

Damn John...sounds good. Ya'll are doin' a hell of a job getting her all dialed in.

With all the Rev-Gain Karen's going to have now she's going to give you hard time now for picking on Greg!

:fish:..... LOL. I guess im mellowing at my old age. Dont want to jump at a good opporutinity anymore.:doh: Still like sex though.:hehe:

Sounds hairy - can't wait to see her run next weekend!

I wish we were going to show but it doesnt look possible buddy. We just are not ready to go yet. The body leaves on monday to get wrapped. That will take a week or two.The exhaust isnt made yet. The injectors are a work of art...There are things about them that have never been done before on a 24v body & they are taking some time. BUT!!!! We did get the golf cart fixed :hehe:

John she sounds freaking mean. Can't wait to see it at a couple of events.

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it to Az John. Hopefully you'll be making passes before Ennis.

I wish we were going to show but it doesnt look possible buddy. We just are not ready to go yet. The body leaves on monday to get wrapped. That will take a week or two.The exhaust isnt made yet. The injectors are a work of art...There are things about them that have never been done before on a 24v body & they are taking some time. BUT!!!! We did get the golf cart fixed :hehe:

LOL the golf cart....atleast you got your priorities in line John...

If you only knew what that poor cart has been through :bang LOL LOL

That aint no lie!!! Its drags the car & 5 guys all over the place....It shakes a little but it cleaned up pretty well. Most of the wear & tear has come from hauling Heath`s girlfriends to & from the concession stand. In fact the springs on the right side where they were sagged out & had to be replaced.:hehe:

That aint no lie!!! Its drags the car & 5 guys all over the place....It shakes a little but it cleaned up pretty well. Most of the wear & tear has come from hauling Heath`s girlfriends to & from the concession stand. In fact the springs on the right side where they were sagged out & had to be replaced.:hehe:

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Oh now hold the hell up. You are the one that rolled up with the Indiana stock show grand and reserve champion steers at SDX and Ill be dad-gummed if the left rear wasn't laying on the rim..... so it wasn't me for once.

I don't think I will ever know why I get made fun of for the girls I pick LOL LOL LOL.

Also, don't laugh to much Darren.... You where picking them up with Hollywood, Tim (pilot), Scott and I at SDX. Your not much better off LOL.

Back