Diesel Innovations Performance 7.3L/ New Fully Built

Klutch

I have a motor that I had David Lott at Diesel Innovations build for me for my 2000 PSD. It is fully built with a WOP Girdle. I sold my truck and have no need for this motor and it has never been used and is sitting at DI right now. I'm willing to make someone a good deal on it. You can call me, Cole at 306-631-8944, but for a better info on the motor call David Lott at Diesel Innovations at 713-984-9441. It has the best of everything including a Wide Open Performance main stud girdle. You can ask about price as well or call me if you want.

You say it's fully built as if the girdle is something extra special no one really has... What kind of goodies DOES it have in and on it? Is this just a long block, or a full turn key ENGINE?

Rods? Pistons? Compression ratio? This is important stuff. I'd hate to see a thousand people calling Lott and asking the same questions.......

Good point. here's what it has:

DI port and polish on heads
DI push rods
DI had it balanced
Mahle pistons, stock compression
DI Head studs
WOP Main stud girdle
Front cover
Crower Connecting rods
Stock Gaskets(I decided against fire rings)
Coating on combustion chamber on heads
Coating on pistons
Ceramic coating on exhaust maniflods
Stock cam
Oil pan and I think intakes

I think that is it. I have over $10,000 into it and want $9000. The engine is a brand new rebuild and hasn't even been in a truck. Let me know or call if you have any questions.306-631-8944

I do have an extra HPOP here that can go with it as well as a set of working AD injectors, that I'll throw in.

Back