DIESEL POWER Beatings: Crap from 10.96 thread.

DIESEL POWER said:
big difference, i hide behind my results, he hides behind the moterator status, and has no results.

but he doesnt claim to be the nitrous/diesel power know it all either, and he doesnt claim to set records weeks before it happens either. he has no need to put up results since he isn't claiming anything.

DIESEL POWER said:
big difference, i hide behind my results, he hides behind the moterator status, and has no results.

Keep talking about moderators, and we will hide your screename from use.

Honestly, what point are you trying to prove by the constant ME ME ME posts? Do you honestly think that folks give a damn about whatever drivel it is that you are spewing, or do you not care? Not that it matters, but the guys who dont act like jackasses on the net tend to have more fun, help, and support at events. I have been attending diesel events for quite some time, and it is always easy to spot those who have made a "name for themselves" on the net.

Timbeaux38 said:

Honestly, what point are you trying to prove by the constant ME ME ME posts? Do you honestly think that folks give a damn about whatever drivel it is that you are spewing, or do you not care? Not that it matters, but the guys who dont act like jackasses on the net tend to have more fun, help, and support at events. I have been attending diesel events for quite some time, and it is always easy to spot those who have made a "name for themselves" on the net.

Yeah like my old man always said "Dont tell me, show me", it was funny at first but damm im tired of hearing all this chit. Things were peaceful when DP was on vacation.

DIESEL POWER said:
yes your right justin, i had not even thought of rip--------- i guess the "other" catagory you over looked?

and no matter what anyone say's i still have the fastest 305hp motor in north america:hehe: so yea i was "doin" it months ago, and one more thing, rip's truck is atleast 400lbs heavyer---but i guess that dont count?

im not here to make excuses, just give it a few more weeks and 'ill be back deep in the record books!:eek:wned:

I think Rip should have been listed and YOU should have been considered the "Other" category. :eek:wned:

The fastest 305hp motor in NA? LMAO dude! Next it will be "the fastest 305hp motor in NA with a custom paint job and chrome valve stems". :hehe:

And "Rip's truck is at least 400lbs heavier"? So that makes your's even slower I guess. :clap:

DIESEL POWER said:
Every time I think I have seen the mountaintop of ignorance, another taller heap of ignorance appears on the horizon....

(1) moterator? boy, my 5 year old nephew can type better than you.

(2) Tim (Dalpilot) does many things. However he, like the rest of the moderating crew here, doesn't hide behind a title.

Keep skating on thin ice, junior.

Last edited by a moderator:
JustinR said:
The fastest 305hp motor in NA? LMAO dude! Next it will be "the fastest 305hp motor in NA with a custom paint job and chrome valve stems". :hehe:

Its a giant sticker, not custom paint.

Timbeaux38 said:
it is always easy to spot those who have made a "name for themselves" on the net.

gary_coleman1.jpg

Last edited:
getblown5.9 said:
Its a giant sticker, not custom paint.

Maybe the molecular structure of the sticker surface is the only thing preventing him from breaking into the 10's?

Wade, I must say of all the posts I've seen you start on all the different forums, this is definitely the best one evar!

Wade, show me one single post where I claim that my truck is fast, or setting records, or where I claim to have a more vast knowledge of the inner workings of the CR. My truck is a low 13, maybe a high 12 with a good shot of NOS. Actually the running Joke is how little mechanical ability ole Timmy has. LOL

You on the other hand have a very quick truck, (even a blind squirrel finds an acorn everynow and then), that has done some amazing things. How do I know that, because you tell everyone how great you are in nearly every post, then say something ignorant and place the :OWNED: smiley next to it. You chances of owning someone here is the same as it is of you getting an STD, ZERO (I know you probably have to think about that one for a second).

As far as me hiding behind my moderator status: one doesn't need to be a moderator to spot ignorance. You have fired off more idiotic, contrived, nonsensical BS than anyone here. The problem that I have with you is you not only tell folks how great you are and all the records that you are going to hold, but you tell incorrect information and some folks might actually listen to you that don't know better, and tear something up.

Aw, come on, I know there are probably tons of posts about Wade's modesty and how much of a Class act he is....................right?

Dalpilot said:
Wade, show me one single post where I claim that my truck is fast, or setting records, or where I claim to have a more vast knowledge of the inner workings of the CR. My truck is a low 13, maybe a high 12 with a good shot of NOS. Actually the running Joke is how little mechanical ability ole Timmy has. LOL

You on the other hand have a very quick truck, (even a blind squirrel finds an acorn everynow and then), that has done some amazing things. How do I know that, because you tell everyone how great you are in nearly every post, then say something ignorant and place the :OWNED: smiley next to it. You chances of owning someone here is the same as it is of you getting an STD, ZERO (I know you probably have to think about that one for a second).

As far as me hiding behind my moderator status: one doesn't need to be a moderator to spot ignorance. You have fired off more idiotic, contrived, nonsensical BS than anyone here. The problem that I have with you is you not only tell folks how great you are and all the records that you are going to hold, but you tell incorrect information and some folks might actually listen to you that don't know better, and tear something up.

:eek:wned: :bigsmile: :eek:wned: :bigsmile: :eek:wned: :bigsmile:

Timbeaux38 said:

Seems to me that alot of the guys that talk **** on the internet are all congrats and hugs and kisses at the events but I guess that is better that the alternative?

JD WOP said:
Seems to me that alot of the guys that talk **** on the internet are all congrats and hugs and kisses at the events but I guess that is better that the alternative?

You know the really sad thing is that Wades truck runs like a mutha. If his mouth didn't run nearly that fast, he'd have no problems, and credibility. Unfortunatly he's like the guy on the ferris wheel looking out for SUbs in the movie "1941".

DIESEL POWER said:
oh yea and greg has forgot more than you will ever know!

you have NEVER prooved a thing except that you can race on the net well. LOL

So what exactly have you learned with your head up Greg's :shake:?? Does it smell like flowers or something??

This is the second time this week you have spouted off something to one of us "racing nobody's" about how your truck would kill ours! YOU THINK?? Some one seriously has something to prove, don't they??

I think the smell of the nitrous mixing with whatever you have your head in, coupled with the high altitude air density, has mutated into some super neuro-toxin keeping you in a delusional world no one should ever see the likes of.

Here's to hoping you can't find the way out!

Chris

Dalpilot said:
You know the really sad thing is that Wades truck runs like a mutha. If his mouth didn't run nearly that fast, he'd have no problems, and credibility. Unfortunatly he's like the guy on the ferris wheel looking out for SUbs in the movie "1941".

like i said long ago, if his truck was as fast as his mouth he would be in the 9's already...

its sucks to have a fast truck and the opportunity to gain sponsors, but your mouth holds you back since you can't shut up.

all the personal jabs tend to do that to a person.

ignorance?

sure what i post may be ignorance, but dont think that i mean what i post, get real here guys. it was just for fun and obvioulsy it has turned sour

i would never get where im at by being that stupid.

so i guess i will take a step or two back and re-evaluate things.

hopefully there are no hard feelings.

Blah, you guys aren't doing anything with all the posts.. Wade's completely blind to what you guys are talking about.

dangit Wade would you stop that.... You talk crap for weeks on end and then you say something sensable. :kick:

Back