Diesel Wars-Buffalo Valley, TN-$3,500 Payouts

ctdiesel99

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We are co-sponsoring with Cedar City Diesel, RLC Motorsports, and Full Force Diesel to put on an all diesel drag race at Middle TN Dragway.

When: August 3rd, Gates (time are still to be determined)
Where: Middle TN Dragway (their website is HOME )
Address is: 680 Rock Springs Rd Buffalo Valley, TN 38548

This is an 1/8 Mile dragstrip nestled back in the hills of TN. Really is an awesome, old school IHRA track with plenty of room for parking, and will be an awesome day to race, and meet some new faces and see old friends.

We are still working on how the payouts will work, and nailing down class specifics, but there is $3,000 CASH in the pot, so there is a lot of potential to take home some good money.

I will post more info as the week progresses, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me, email me, or give me a call.

due to the heat--we will open gates at 3pm---trials at 6---racing somewhere between 7 and 8pm

I plan to be there to cover the event. But pics for the magazine would be MUCH better in daylight than at night. So starting earlier works better from an event coverage standpoint.

I would love to make it but unfortunately I'll be in North Dakota still. Good Lucks to yall guys and gals.

Add No Limit Tuning and Design out of Chattanooga to the sponsor list.

Times have changed just a tad, here are the new time specifics:

Gates will open at 12 Noon
Time Trials start @ 4:00 PM
Racing @ 6PM

If we are rained out, we will race the following day (Sunday August 4) and gates will open @ 9:00 am, time trials @ 11:00 pm, and racing starts @ 1:00 PM

General Admission will be $10 for adults
Racers $40
Kids 12 and under get in free

Phil "The Thrill" Taylor @ Diesel Performance Converters just confirmed he will be in attendance looking to take home 1st place, AND came on as a sponsor as well!! We're at a total purse of $4,000!

Add No Limit Tuning and Design out of Chattanooga to the sponsor list.

Times have changed just a tad, here are the new time specifics:

Gates will open at 12 Noon
Time Trials start @ 4:00 PM
Racing @ 6PM

If we are rained out, we will race the following day (Sunday August 4) and gates will open @ 9:00 am, time trials @ 11:00 pm, and racing starts @ 1:00 PM

General Admission will be $10 for adults
Racers $40
Kids 12 and under get in free

Does this mean no work monday? :stab:

wish this was a different day, as im on the local lions club in that our fair week in done have my time tied up. Ugh one of these days I will make it to a event down your guys way.

Does this mean no work monday? :stab:
:bang:hehe:
wish this was a different day, as im on the local lions club in that our fair week in done have my time tied up. Ugh one of these days I will make it to a event down your guys way.
Bummer. Go ahead and put Oct 12 on your calender for our sled pull and dyno day and bring smokin six shooter down! :rockwoot:
Work!? Every time I'm up there it seems all y'all are doing is working on a 12 pack. LOL

Sorry for partying.

i will mark my calander, hope our fall event isnt the 12th. Hope some one gets some pictures and video of the races

*HERE'S THE PAYOUT AND INFO FOR THE AUG 3 DIESEL WARZ RACE*
****DIESEL WORLD MAGAZINE WILL BE THERE*****
*********ALL PURSES ARE GUARANTEED*********
****3 CLASSES****
1.---HEADS-UP CLASS [4500 lb min]
WINNER--------$1000
2ND--------$600
3RD--------$400
ENTRY--$40--BUYBACK $25 [1st or 2nd round]

2.---SPORTSMAN ET BRACKET CLASS
WINNER-------$800
2ND-------$500
3RD-------$300

3.---7.70 INDEX [HEADS-UP]
WINNER-------$300
2ND-------$100

**************SHOW AND SHINE*********
WINNER------LARGE TROPHY
2ND------TROPHY
3RD------TROPHY
ENTRY---$10-----STARTS AT 4PM!
GATES OPEN FOR RACERS AT NOON---OPEN AT 3PM FOR SPECTATORS
TIME-TRIALS START [after show and shine] RACERS GET 2 TIME-TRIALS
DRIVERS MEETING AT 3:30---------------RACING STARTS AT 6 PM
GENERAL ADMISSION FOR ADULTS IS $10----KID'S 12 AND UNDER FREE!
THE RAIN DATE FOR THIS EVENT IS SUNDAY AUGUST 4 [if needed]
gates open at 9 am--trials at 11am--racing at 1pm
************************************************************directions--take I-40 to exit # 268--go north 1 mile--turn right on Rock Springs Road--or call 931-858-2422 or 931-260-9509
************************************************************ SPONSORS FOR THIS EVENT
BEANS DIESEL-----WOODBURY
FULL FORCE DIESEL---- MURFREESBORO
RLC MOTORSPORTS-----COOKEVILLE
CEDAR CITY DIESEL------LEBANON
STEVE CONSTABLE
No Limit TUNING and Design------CHATTANOOGA
DIESEL PERFORMANCE CONVERTORS-----GEORGIA

Back