"Diesels In Dark Corners III" Event with Sled Pull Nov. 9th

Ryan, did you get the pull truck figured out?

Didn't really see too much wrong. Fuel stop was not all the way forward it was close. Small changes might get made. That turbo just takes a lot to stay lit. Gonna drive it harder, ill prob test it Friday to see.
May have the old 66 SPS on standby I know it will run with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

We plan on making a couple shake down runs friday night on 2 of the trucks we are bringing . Trying to talk the wife into running mine down the track , since I put it back together last night . Might take a few beverages :Cheer: but I think we can talk her into it .

Ryan you just have to act like its not your truck and "drive that d@mn thing"! Come on folks. We are just a few days away! Who is coming down.....or up? You cummins boys got anything for workstock?

Bring me a Workstock turbo and Ill bump down. My motor is stock with 268k miles on it, head has never been off. No cam, port work or secret squirrel stuff. Factory Reece Hitch and short wheelbase. Id rather play at the highest level I can rather than sandbag to the lowest. Looks like I need to sell my charger, start pulling WS and put some money in my pocket.

Wow I think I touched a nerve . But that was meant toward the ws dodge coming down with us .

For the record my truck has never had the heads off either , no cam no port work no secret squirrel stuff . Actually we still use it for its intended purpose pulling trailers and driving on the street bif

Bring me a Workstock turbo and Ill bump down. My motor is stock with 268k miles on it, head has never been off. No cam, port work or secret squirrel stuff. Factory Reece Hitch and short wheelbase. Id rather play at the highest level I can rather than sandbag to the lowest. Looks like I need to sell my charger, start pulling WS and put some money in my pocket.

I know where a fleece 63mm hx35 is, we can give it a whirl.

Wow I think I touched a nerve . But that was meant toward the ws dodge coming down with us .

For the record my truck has never had the heads off either , no cam no port work no secret squirrel stuff . Actually we still use it for its intended purpose pulling trailers and driving on the street bif

No nerve just a little friendly trash talking! I Drive mine on the street for fun as well. And with a WS turbo it would have no problem pulling a load. Clutch wouldnt slip thats for sure!

Looks like UR gonna have to step down to the ws for the dodges , my buddy just cancelled .

Pulling Tech and Sign Up
We are changing up a little bit for how our organization of Sign up to pull will go.
We are going to start Teching at 1pm. All pullers must be in line to get teched, in order to sign up. This even means Pure Street Class Pullers. You get teched then sign up!
We will have two rows behind the announcer stand near the wood line for trucks to line up behind there designated sign.
We will have one line with Pure Street Trucks/Workstock and the other line will be 2.6/Outlaw. Stand with your truck while the tech official goes over the truck.
You will receive an approved tech sheet with the class you qualify for/wanting to pull in. You will take the sheet to the sign up booth up in near the middle of the track. They will take your money.
At 2:15 we will have a drivers meeting. Every puller needs to attend!! At the end of the drivers meeting we will have designated buckets of the pullers class. You will draw a number out of the bucket and that will be your pulling order for that class. You will take your numbers up to the sign up booth and hand them in for a colored pull order number sheet that you will display on your windshield.
Hopefully this will go smooth and we won’t have anybody lagging behind to get a later pulling position, it will all be random.

Broke at test hook need 38 spline burkehart axle. Any info would help before tomorrow.

I will try to find out Jonathon Brooklyns number, he may have one on his black duramax that is down.

Back