DieselWrencher's 1/8th mile

well i dont know wat to tell u cuz mine is supposed to weigh over 8000 pounds and it is no where near that. Cuz the dump where we take stuffs scale is 100% accurate. so i guess urs is just light

lol, i can see it. If he had that much chit in there. mine wheighed 8260 with me and maybe 1/4 tank. that was on a certified scale. that was before my tool box, speaker box, and some other crap i got in there.

It would help if my gooseneck wasn't built for a back of a tank. I never weighed the truck pre gooseneck but I am guessing it is heavier than a B&W style by atleast 100lbs. I told the guy that did it I wanted an extra heavy duty hitch and he told me it would be good for 40,000lbs. The top plate is 1" thick so imagine that. It is prolly 20" wide and as wide as the truck's frame with 3/8 thick 2x2 angle under it for braces. Overkill. It would also help if I went on a diet too. LOL Someday when I use my truck for a grocery getter like Toby I will take all the bs out of it and weigh it just for him.

Nice runs! Great 60' times too at that weight. What other mods are done to the truck besides the SCT?

Last edited:
DieselWrencher said:
Someday when I use my truck for a grocery getter like Toby I will take all the bs out of it and weigh it just for him.

Yep, I haul alot of groceries.
IMG_2198.JPG

Back