DJ's Diesel is now CLOSED

Wow Viv, thanks for sharing. You guys are too good of people to not take YOUR relationship/happiness as the number one goal. Your customers will always be your customers, and your friends, of which I consider myself, will always be here for you guys, whether its you and Dj, or its YOU and DJ. WHen your travels bring you to Texas, I am gonna be damned upset if my phone doesn't ring.

I wish you two the best and hope everything mends up well between the two of you. Take care of the family first....if you run out of money, just call Timbeaux, he said "if you need anything, let us know". :D

Vivian,
I'm glad you two have your priorities straight. Your family and your health are far too important to jeopardize for a business. Life is way too short to live it not being happy. I wish the both of you all the best.

I can fully understand how pouring your heart and soul into a hobby/business can take a great toll on your physical and mental health, as well as personal life (or lack of). Most owners get into these things because it is something they love, only to turn it into something they cant stand....just because they devote everything to make sure things are perfect.

I wish you the best. Though I had not dealt with you, it is truly unfortunate. I wish it was as simple as raising prices and hiring someone to take control, but when you are so into your business, no one can ever do things like you do, or to your standards...ands its just not worth it to put your reputation on another's work.

Good luck.

- Jesse

Viv,
I only met you guys once down in Louisiana at the dyno and crawfish boil and from what I could tell you are guys are great people. You were great helping amanda when she went to you guys for my christmas gift last year! She didn't know much about what i had asked for and you helped get her lined out, she let me know how nice and helpful you had been. I think its extremely respectable to put your relationship over the business, lot's of people have a hard time understanding that concept. That's what life is really about. I wish you both good luck and your in our prayers. To all those who bought unlimited tunes me being one of them why are you worried??? You have The Looney you don't need anything else!!!

Have a safe journey! Enjoy it!

I will miss you two as friends and customers , life’s too short , enjoy it while you can, best wishes

Viv, and DJ I wish you two the best and give me a call if you need anything!!!! I mean it too!!!!!

Hi,

Thank you so much. It was very difficult for me to write my life but I know you all deserve an explanation. We are overwhelmed by your understanding and good wishes.

Once we get a plan on where we're going we'll let you know. It will be our pleasure to visit with you and look forward to suggestions on where to go and what to see.

Thank you,
Vivian

Good luck to you and DJ, Viv. It will be hard to find a vendor that I trust as much as you. Thank you for making my truck fun to drive on a daily basis.:rockwoot:

Hi,

Thank you so much. It was very difficult for me to write my life but I know you all deserve an explanation. We are overwhelmed by your understanding and good wishes.

Once we get a plan on where we're going we'll let you know. It will be our pleasure to visit with you and look forward to suggestions on where to go and what to see.

Thank you
Vivian

Thanks for everything Viv! If you guys are ever in Houston area, let me know. I'll cook DJ some crawfish. Take care and God Bless the both of you and your family.

I'm headed to Lakeland on the 4th of September....I was already planning to com see y'all during the month I'll be there....let me know if y'all have a free sunday and you're in town....I'd love to swing by and see some friends again.

Oh man, I've gotta see this truck Rich...I want a ride so bad. I'm in Summerfield (belleview exit off of 75)

I am truley sorry you guys are closing shop, in the short time I had to get to know you as a customer I really liked you guys. You definitly have talent when it comes to making powerstrokes work. I hope the best to you and your family! Thanks for everything Vivian, Chad.

PS please let me know if you ever start selling tunes again! Or if you ever in B.C. :Cheer:

Best of luck to you both
hug.gif

If you two make it to California please look Pat and I up :D

you will be missed!

i think i speak for everyone,when i say u guys will be missed. you are both genuine people, who would give the shirt of ur back to a total stranger. it's hard to find people like that nowadays. i just want you both to know we love you. scott. Life's Journey

Do not undermine your worth by comparing yourself with others.
It is because we are different that each of us is special.

Do not set your goals by what other people deem important.
Only you know what is best for you.
Do not take for granted the things closest to your heart.

Cling to them as you would your life, for without them, life is meaningless.
Do not let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past nor for the future.
By living your life one day at a time, you live all of the days of your life.
Do not give up when you still have something to give.
Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
It is a fragile thread that binds us to each other.

Do not be afraid to encounter risks.
It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.
Do not shut love out of your life by saying it is impossible to find.
The quickest way to receive love is to give love.
The fastest way to lose love is too hold it too tightly.
In addition, the best way to keep love is to give it wings

Do not dismiss your dreams.
To be without dreams is to be without hope.
To be without hope is to be without purpose.
Do not run through life so fast that you forget not only where you have been,
but also where you are going.

Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.

Back