Do I need more mods to hit 600 RWHP or just tuning

I know 120's would be nice, but I have seen early CR with 90's put closer to 700, I think I need more CP3...Stage 3. Also this is the 305 HP engine. I hear that windshield wiper fluid wont advance timing much at all and I could run timing on 2 instead of 3. I ran this truck on SW8 torque 3, rail pressure 3, Timing 3. I was thinking of running sw 7, torque 4, rail pressure 4, and timing 2

also i had my first dual feed line....the grey one break too....bad design i got the new one. its a better design

If you want to make more power remember less is more, turn the rail pressure on the smarty down. The torque management setting really only controls throttle response really has no effect on dyno numbers but I would turn that down as well, more like sw7, timing 2, rail pressure 0, and torque management 2. Let the pressure box control the pressure and use your available fuel at the top end where you make power and not waste it on the bottom end where you make smoke, you might be surprised at the results.

sounds good I will give that a shot, If I run timing on 2 and water meth running windshield fluid will my timing be advance too much? I heard windshield fluid wont advance the timing since it has 80% water and 20 % methonal

I like mine at sw8, tmg3, rp1, trq2 wg off. I run a tntr with 75hp sticks and a adrenaline with a stocker over a gt4202wg and netted 644 on my last dyno pull. The adrenaline is very tuneable to how you ramp in the rp and when you want it to come in.

New settings

Well I uploaded the new TNT and set the truck on SW 7, RP default, Timing default which is the same as 2, tm 2 and the truck feels lots stronger on the top end, I pegged my 60 PSI gauge. running windshield fluid in the devils own. I was listening to timing knock and really couldn't hear any. What does it sound like? Searched you tube and found nothing. Feels stronger but my butt dyno isnt calibrated. The last tune I had on smarty was 4.14A D:R55T

Back