Dodge 3500 Rolling chassis

RAMpage

2002 Dodge 3500 ext cab rolling chassis- Race seat, hand throttle, custom dash with gauges, f106 rockwell with 5.29 & 6.20 r&p's and 4 16" dually wheels. This is just a roller, there is no trans, t-case or motor. Rear is just welded under, it needs to be braced. Has dana 60 with stock axle shafts and no carrier or r&p. Cowl hood with 7" hood stack, weight box. I need this thing gone $3,500obo

The body is in really good condition. The truck only has 34,000 original miles.

The pics show the truck without the bed but i do have the bed for it. just had it off when i welded the rear in. It has a dually bed

Will someone post the pictures he sends you, so he does not have to sent 200 emails.

Go to YouTube and search Pa puller. I think it'll be the first video. The little still picture of the video looks like a guy with his hat on backwards if I remember correct. That's what it looks like except it had a Dana 80 in it then.

Nevermind. I just watched that video again it's not as good as I though for seeing the truck. It's been a long time since I watched it. Just search Brett Kroboth on YouTube. There's a bunch a videos on there.

i know its sold but can i get some pics. ive got a cowl hood as well and ordered my hood stack kit for my puller.

i just wanna know that it looks ok having a hood stack with a cowl hood.

turkeytickler@yahoo.com or 419*576*8257

Back