dodgeamax mega cab

here is a pic of the custom leather in it , and i also bought a set of head studs. i am going to make a set of headers and run twins now.

Attachments

• megacab  interior.jpg
    megacab interior.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 0
i thought i posted this with my last post lol im working on trimming the bed now ill post the pics when i get done with all the cutting and welding.

Attachments

• tn33.jpg
    tn33.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 0
sweet build, I think this confirms that 26s need to go on my truck. It looks like you have a 26" inner dual as well, are you running all the same size tires?

Also did you swap in a dually axle or are you running a super float in the rear?

Any modification to the cab corners to fit the bed? I have my 4th gen bed sitting waiting for me to get the truck back to running:

HookerSlammed.jpg

:rockwoot:

Yes in running the same rims and same size tires on all 6 . 305-30-26. And I just cut the bed the other day. I made the gap even from the widest point "the middle" with a cut off then the part that hangs below the cab I cut it off along with the next highest body line and welded it together making the bottom of bed match cab. I am finishing up the one side today ill post the pics later tonight. Your truck looks sweet btw

I used the stock rear axle but I am sending it to mosor to get narrowed 2 inches so it will tuck all the way down

Did you call me or message me on FB recently about this?
I remember someone asking me about doing something like this but I thought they were just yanking my chain.
Looks like a real neat project. Should be a cool ride when finished.
Let me know if you need any help with anything.

sweet build, I think this confirms that 26s need to go on my truck. It looks like you have a 26" inner dual as well, are you running all the same size tires?

Also did you swap in a dually axle or are you running a super float in the rear?

Any modification to the cab corners to fit the bed? I have my 4th gen bed sitting waiting for me to get the truck back to running:

HookerSlammed.jpg

:rockwoot:

I knew you're like this thread, Bryant :thumbs:
I'm assuming that's a shopped pic?

I knew you're like this thread, Bryant :thumbs:
I'm assuming that's a shopped pic?

Thanks for bring it up!

Yes unfortunately it's photoshopped. My head is still off in pieces. Should be getting it all re assembled next week, then starting the 6spd swap. But I don't want to derail this thread too much.

before pics

Attachments

• IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 0
bottom cut and welded back on along with the gap cut even with rear of cab. now i have to take bed off and weld the front of bed back together and do the rest of the bodywork/bondo and primer so i can get ready to wrap it with 3m satin black vinyl.

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 0
Sweet looking build. Love the look of the truck and the dmax is a awesome idea. Keep up the good work

thanks! here are some more pics

Attachments

• IMG_0266.jpg
    IMG_0266.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 0
Back