Does twins meAn double the oil leak?

JohhnyFoxtrot

need a trailer
Ok this last winter fabbed up my twins and added injector. Witht this I. Have had nothing but problems. I will bring it to the current one. Been fighting these things leaking oil single install. Finally found a pin hole in one drain pipe. Got it fixed last night truck ran at high idle(1500 rpm) for bout 20 minutes no leak present. I thought great ready to go. Took truck to work today to have inmates wash and wax and got half way there 25 miles and I got out puddling oil underneth it. I am at a loss at where it comes from and how it just appears. Nearly everything has been replaced in the last week for oil return system.

I had the same problem at idle had no oil leak. But after a drive the under neath of my truck was covers. Ended up being the valve cover gasket, leaking from the back of the head.

What kind of drain hose you got doug I had the blue crap that source automotive sells and it split on me

Got neither of the problems. It pan gasket, drain tubes, block plugs etc. It's cleaned and if need he I'll haul it to scheids to dyno and race and spray off oil in between.

Last edited:
Spent some more money on it tonight and after a 20 mile test drive it's not leaking anywhere which is a big change over this past summer.

Back