Dominator Diesel of Texas Dyno day in Marblefalls Texas April 24th...

Joe, if your not confident, I'm certain I'll be able to run it for you if you would like. I'm no good with the auto's but the 5 and 6 speeds I've got pleanty of experience.

Joe, if your not confident, I'm certain I'll be able to run it for you if you would like. I'm no good with the auto's but the 5 and 6 speeds I've got pleanty of experience.

haha yea i gotta see what the 64 will do one last time.

Update guys: The guys at Allstar want to try and drive the trucks unless it is a complicated truck i.e. lots of switches and knobs they want to do this for cosistancy sake. Remember this is their first Dyno event so give them some slack.

The event was a great succes and a huge crowd showed up, the dyno was a humbler and it really pulled the trucks down, lots of blown boots and a tranny part or two,

How do you break a Billit Flexplate on the Dyno?:nail:
:soap::doh::doh::doh:

Thanks to everyone who showed and more thanks to yesterdays competitors and all the people who helped. I will try and get a list up next week.

Thanks again, Jared

had tons of fun was disapointed in my power but oh well will be back stronger next time

No nitrous for that truck. LOL Thanks for having us Jared, I had a great time. I'm sorry about your flex plate man.

Back