Dominator Diesel of Texas Dyno day in Marblefalls Texas April 24th...

Hey guys, would anybody be interested in getting together Saturday morning at Waterloo Icehouse on parmer and Avery Ranch to talk about this event and generally just hang out? 8ish? BTW i have been instructed to get some boxing gloves for all of the keyboard warriors that have pent up aggression......except anna that is.

Sorry for the hi-jack

Zach

Heck yes. If you can get enough people together maybe we could do one in Castell or Mason at willow creek sometime as well.

Zach

let me know if the Mason meet happens! theres no way i could miss that one LOL! and if you like Mexican food, you could meet up at Zavalas too...

what time did you have in mind for Saturday Zach? i work saturday til around 3. might be able to skip out a little earlier and my work is by 183 and 35 so i'm not far from there.

Hey guys, would anybody be interested in getting together Saturday morning at Waterloo Icehouse on parmer and Avery Ranch to talk about this event and generally just hang out? 8ish? BTW i have been instructed to get some boxing gloves for all of the keyboard warriors that have pent up aggression......except anna that is.

Sorry for the hi-jack

Zach

If I'm in Cen-Tex this weekend, I'll show up. Just post definates before tomorrow evening, or send me a text with the details.

As far as the boxing gloves, anyone who knows me would tell you I pack a pretty hard punch......... Remember that they said about dynomite and small packages.

Back when I played ranch parties and weddings out west, our band went into Zavala's and had pretty bad service from a white trash girl with 2 teeth in her head. I haven't been back since. Cooper's?

On this saturday I was just seeing if people wanted to get together and talk about the All Star Dyno coming up and smoke some tires and maybe play with sparklers. I saw a really cool set of twins today that will be making the rounds soon, maybe we can get him to come out. If there is not much interest then maybe whoever can make it can just meet up at Seguin Friday night. This cold damp air is great for HP!

Zach

You have my number, txt me when u know where everyone's going to be. I leave Aledo around 6 or 7 on Friday when I'm heading south. I usually don't get back on the interwebby till monday.

Cool. Not knocking your punching ability, just your glass chin. Besides I wouldn't consider you a keyboard warrior.

A few of us are going to Seguin Friday night if you are interested. I will be at waterloo on avery ranch road regardless of whether we have a get together. If you drive a diesel and you meet me at 8:00a.m. I will buy breakfast, maximum of 100 people....try me.

Zach

Last edited:
zack u should plan a get a get together on the 6th in castell or mason wut u think

Dang it Zach, i will be at work at 8:00AM! LoL. i'm down to go to San Antonio Raceway tomorrow just for the heck of it. i get off work tomorrow at noon and then i have to pull my VCs to take a look at my pushrods and if i get done with that on time i will come on out or maybe just do that after work on saturday... haha.

Back when I played ranch parties and weddings out west, our band went into Zavala's and had pretty bad service from a white trash girl with 2 teeth in her head. I haven't been back since. Cooper's?

On this saturday I was just seeing if people wanted to get together and talk about the All Star Dyno coming up and smoke some tires and maybe play with sparklers. I saw a really cool set of twins today that will be making the rounds soon, maybe we can get him to come out. If there is not much interest then maybe whoever can make it can just meet up at Seguin Friday night. This cold damp air is great for HP!

Zach

lol, dude, i think i know exactly who you are talking about!

Dyno update, the dyno will take duallys with stockish tires beyond that we will just have to see. The start time is 8:30am.

Dyno update, the dyno will take duallys with stockish tires beyond that we will just have to see. The start time is 8:30am.

Everyone need to bring their own stuff to pull their outer duals???? i think it's a good idea for everyone to do their own duals, but don't know wut u were gonna do.

Back