Dont ever make fun of someone with a plumber's crack....

Jff24Gordn

FIRE
Because it might be a sign of a good plumber.

After a few trips to my local Grand Rock dealer, I now have 20 or so manderal bends welded into my intake. I guess no one ever said installing a intercooler in the cab was easy. But this should really cool down my intake temp. :rockwoot:
And there is enough leg room for me to sit in the passenger seat comfortably.
plumbing1.jpg

plumbing2.jpg

plumbing3.jpg

plumbing4.jpg

plumbing5.jpg

plumbing6.jpg

plumbing7.jpg

plumbing8.jpg

plumbing9.jpg

plumbing10.jpg

plumbing11.jpg

plumbing12.jpg

plumbing13.jpg

lookin good.. thats gonna sound like a rocket ship when the twins lite!!

Lavon

That will get your attention if & when a hose blows or if you touch one of the inlet pipes!:Cheer:

The cold pipe is on my side. I have a piece of sheet metal that I am gonna cover the IC boots with so I don't get hit with pieces if one should blow.

passenger seat - how yuo gonna legaly drive this on the street without the passenger side headlight?

I am assuming that this is a track truck now which precludes passengers lol

I mounted mine over the drivers side fenderwell

:poke:

Holy pipes man...

So is this a bolt in kit? Where did you buy the kit from?

j/k:hehe:

So how hot was your intake temp before the decision was made to use the jungle gym of intake plumbing and water/air intercooler?

*I mean this as a compliment of the highest order*

That is some KICKASS shade tree engineering.

DAMN....you did a mighty fine job the bro'! Cant wait to see that thing in person.

flat out awesome---you are an ARTIIIIIIST ---you better put in a toilet seats for seats, cuz like stated when one of those boots blow, so will your shorts---chris

Good stuff :)

My only suggestion would be to cut that chrome pipe back a bit so it is more or less flush with the bumper..That extension looks like it could take a big chunk of hide off when you walk by it.

I wonder if the June bugs gettin sucked in that pipe will act as a catalyst?

Good stuff :)

My only suggestion would be to cut that chrome pipe back a bit so it is more or less flush with the bumper..That extension looks like it could take a big chunk of hide off when you walk by it.

I'd work a small peice of aluminum in the headlight opening like a funnel that feeds that intake pipe.

whos intercooler is that?

????? Bought it used off of a super farm puller.

I am not done with the intake chrome pipe, i was planning on cutting it down and adding a funnel to it. But I didnt think of the funnel in the headlight hole idea.

as far as the part number of the kit, grab a grand rock catalog and go from there.

The junebugs in a diesel are like nitrous on a gasser.

and yes, it will be at TS

and thanks for the compliments. :clap:

At the risk of me sounding like a retard:bang......can you tell me why the I.C. is moved to the cab?

Back