Dont know if its time yet Help

bs&t

i know what i know
I am runnin a 95 dodge 5 speed dd clutch with a hx40 charger 6x18 injectors and a lot of other pump work and so on I got a snow performance stage 2 water meth kit awhile back and put it on the truck and next really used it I didn't know if I had enough done to the truck yet if I would help me or hurt me but I went up in rpms and I am runnin some high heats but don't know how to set it or any thing about water injection some help and advice please I run around 40 pounds of boost if that helps you out any thank you for all your help.*bdh*

I can boost more under a load I just don't want to push the stock head gasket to far I know I can hit 55 psi with a trailer on

Sounds like youre gonna kill that poor hx40. You sure you have 6.18s those are pretty damn big

Sounds like youre gonna kill that poor hx40. You sure you have 6.18s those are pretty damn big

Pretty sure they are 5x.018s as he as a 12v.

You need more timing before you need water Josh.

I can boost more under a load I just don't want to push the stock head gasket to far I know I can hit 55 psi with a trailer on

55 on an HX40 is a bit much. It hates you. There be your heat.
Two choices
1. Take fuel out
2. Add some timing and blow the head gasket.

Option 2 creates a whole new set of choices. LOL

Thanks mike I have to do all this from a phone I. Can't preview my post what a pain

Back