DPC Triple Disc

desertboy

So this was a new not re-manufactured triple disc converter from DPC, 1800 stall speed. Has roughly 500 miles on it. I tried to rebuild my own transmission about 2 years ago had some issues with seals and worn hard parts. Had a child at the same time and ended up sending the truck out for the transmission repair as i needed the truck at the time, due to the shops warranty requirements i needed to install a new converter as i couldn't wait for Phil to get it to their requirements. After that it's been on the shelf boxed up as i wasn't giving it up for core price, it has been a year on the shelf after it had fluid in it but i don't believe that will hurt anything but I'm obviously not an expert. I'm asking 750 shipped i know at that price he will re stall it if necessary and go through it for much less than new. PM me if interested.

Phil offers a life time warranty can you see if he will restall it for the new buyer? Should be free

I can check but when i was going through my issue i sent it back to rule it out being a converter issue and he did and considered it my re stall. For a serious buyer i'll give him a call and see what i can do.

Phil is easy to work with. I bet the restall would be next to nothing if any cost at all.

Is this still up for sale?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back