DPS Triple Turbos????

Bosshawg600

PDP.com FireFighter
Well, got my DP Mag today and was reading it while.........sitting in my office......and i stumbbled uppon the DPS add and noticed they are now advertising a triple turbo kit. Thought that was kind of cool and Im still throwing around ideas of what I want to run for the air side of a future set up. Well there is no info about what turbos they are using or anything on their website.

Thought it looked like a pretty cool set up, didnt know if anyone had any thoughts on it at all......

6c7c5c8e.jpg

Thanks Swole!!! That pic is the only anything I have found on these. dont know if its a DIESEL POWER SOURCE teaser pic or they just havent gotten all the kinks worked out to get it onto their site.

As far as the silicone....that would be kind of a worry, but I guess they have been working fine in their twin set up because I havent heard too many complaints. Although I am sure it lowers the overall price of the kit, and makes install a lot easier.

I am guessing they are using their 62/65's as the top two and then a 64/65 as the lower unit. Probably would be an extremly fast spool up with those!!! I like their 62/65 on my DRW, but would like to see the exhaust wheels be a little bigger.

Plumbng looks a lot cleaner than some set ups Ive seen, about the only hurdle I see is that the passenger battery might have to be relocated. But Im guessing this set up would do atleast 800 very streetable HP! And after driving around with the triples on my old 12v........Triples are they way to go!!!!

Yeah but what triple setup isn't.

I've got a racing setup of triple 75mm bullseye turbos that ins't a nightmare...but then again the trucks firewall has been beaten back 5" and does not have A/C or any components in the way LOL

Would you need another gate around the hp turbo, or would the internal gate be enough?

Looks like the exhaust hits the secondary first, then both primaries have gates, so that's like having twice the size at least....with the extra turbo and all.

Back