Drag Racing School

IdahoRob

Comp Diesel Sponsor
My wife is going to be driving Max'd Out truck for the 2013 season. For her Christmas present we are going to take a two day class. Should be a fun little break and she can also complete her licensing before the March 2nd opener. I also wanted to refresh as I'll be moving into a more traditional race car.

Frank Hawleys Drag Racing School - Super Class Promo Video HD - YouTube

This photo is from one of her past gifts (California Super Bike School) she rides street bikes and this school is great at teaching better control and fundamentals.

Last edited:
Frank Hawley's school is offered at Norwalk, OH (Summit Motorsports Park). I've always wanted to participate. Maybe someday!

I always wanted to goto Roy Hills drag racing school so he could yell at me in public. LOL!

Rob - That is an awesome Gift!!! I am stoked to have some more Ladies out there racing!!

I got my wife something similar but with sharpshooting and marksmanship classes 2 years ago while I was still active in the Corps.. But this is an awesome gift idea lol

Tom, The pieces are coming together for this street legal car.
SoCal Dmax, Calvins 48re w/trans brake, Yukon/Strange 4 link, parallel GTX's

Last edited:
Ah, you are getting the ElCamino going. Good deal.

Good luck to your Mrs. at school.

David Lott of Diesel Innovations's daughter Sam got licensed there. They said it was awesome. Definitelty something I want to do one day.

My wife is going to be driving Max'd Out truck for the 2013 season. For her Christmas present we are going to take a two day class. Should be a fun little break and she can also complete her licensing before the March 2nd opener. I also wanted to refresh as I'll be moving into a more traditional race car.

This photo is from one of her past gifts (California Super Bike School) she rides street bikes and this school is great at teaching better control and fundamentals.

Awesome, now we all get to lose to a girl. :kick:
Can't wait to see the new ride, I had no idea about this kind of school, I always hated school but this could be cool.

Love to see girls race diesels, also an easy way to drop more weight!

Andrea is deadly quick on the tree. First time she ever raced the .4 protree in SLC she cut something like an .08 light. Also very competitive, makes Rob look like a choir boy when it comes to being competitive. You guys racing Super Street next year better bring your A game cuz she will be a tough out.

Last edited:

man i would love to ride one of those bmw s1000rr.

I think that is cool your wife will be running Maxx out!! New car is sweet looking!

Just went last week with a friend of mine...definitely worth the money. Where are you attending? Here in Gainesville?

Just went last week with a friend of mine...definitely worth the money. Where are you attending? Here in Gainesville?

Been wanting to do this for some time, should I bring my own car or do the super class?

Back