Drag Racing & Show and Shine in So Cal

ICULKN

West Coast Kustom Rigs Super Show & Drags

Big Rig's, Pick-Up Trucks/SUV's Show/Shine & Drag Racing.

I will be getting more information in the next few weeks, but here is what I know so far.
June 19,2011 Sunday @ Irwindale Speedway 1/8 mile track. Irwindale, CA

This is a Big Rig Truck Show, Along w/ Pickup Truck/SUV Show and Shine,
Best Of Show Awards and Top 50 Awards.

1/8 Mile Drag Racing.
Big Rig vs Big Rig,
Diesel PU vs Diesel PU,
Gas PU vs Gas PU
Cash Pay Outs, Prizes, and Trophy's
All drag racing will be under NHRA & NHRDA Tech, Classes, and Rules

I will post all entry fee's for both Show and Shine & Drag Racing within a few weeks

Also Vendor fee's will be available, Please PM for Vendor information

WEST COAST CUSTOMS RIGS
Super Show & Drags

JUNE 19th, 2011
Toyota Speedway @ Irwindale

500 Speedway Drive
Irwindale, CA 91706

West Coast Customs Rigs Presents the Super Show and 1/8 mile Drag Racing, For all Big Rigs, Pick Ups and SUV's.

A Great way to enjoy Fathers Day, with a Drag Racing, Truck Show, Pin Up Girl Contest, Live Bands, Kid Zone, and Special Entertainment to be added. First 100 DAD's get a Special Fathers Day Gift.

The Drag Racing : will be broken into 3 groups Big Rigs vs Big Rigs / Diesel Trucks vs Diesel Trucks / Gas Trucks vs Gas Trucks. All groups will have a E.T. Class, will need 8 vehicles per group to open other classes ( 11.90 index, Pro Street, Pro Stock, etc ).
All Classes will have Cash Payout's, Awards, and Prizes for Top 3 Finishers.

Entry Fee Per Class $30.00 + $5.00 Tech Card Fee. All NHRA Rules Apply ( Fee includes Driver and Passenger/ Crew entry w / 2 wrist bands per vehicle )
Tech opens @ 8 Am, Track opens at 10 Am for Practice (2 runs each), Qualifying at 12 noon, Track Secured by 4 Pm, Award to present with Show & Shine Awards at Main Stage @ 4;30 PM.

The Show and Shine : will be open to all years, Vehicle that my enter are Big Rigs & Trailers, Pick up Trucks and SUV. There will be a Separate class for all Big Rigs & Trailers.
All Pick ups and SUV will be judged for Top 50 Awards along with Best of Awards, Best of Awarded Vehicle will receive Cash and Award.

Entry Fee Per vehicle for Show & Shine $30.00 (Fee includes Driver and Passenger 2 wrist band per vehicle) ( Pick up and SUV only $30.00 )

Roll in @ 5 AM thru 9:30 AM Sunday , All Clubs must Roll in together ( No Saved Parking )
Spectators Gates open @ 10:00 AM
Spectators fee is $10.00, Children under 12 Free, All Military Personal, Police, Fire Free Admission w/ proper ID
Spectator parking $5.00

If you chose to enter Both Show and Shine and Drag Racing the total fee will be $60.00 ( save $5.00 )

Award Presentation @ 4:30 PM

Hotel Information:

Courtyard by Marriot Show Special $99.00 * Must mention Toyota Speedway to get discount *
700 West Huntington Drive
Monrovia, CA 91016
626 357 5211

There will be a RV Parking Area, for overnight parking ( NO HOOK UP's )
No RV's in Show Area, Entry on June 18th from 4 PM till 10 PM

Show Flyer will be Posted ASAP, Any Questions or Vendor Inquires Please Feel Free to Contact me via Post or PM

Unable to attach the event flyer, Have a meeting this week will post new information. There will be Cash & Prizes Top 3 in each class for Drags, and Cash & Prizes for Best of Awards for Show & Shine.

Talking with the crew from Jefferson State Diesel, Looking into have them bring the DYNO down for this event,

Any Feed Back,
Who is planning to come out ?? DRAG RACING, DYNO, SHOW & SHINE, and PIN UP Girls and TRUCKS

I might be able to make this event, will put it on the calendar n confirm as date gets closer.....my 5 year old LOVES bigs rigs and ALL trucks......would be great for him as well as myself.....

Joe

I might be able to make this event, will put it on the calendar n confirm as date gets closer.....my 5 year old LOVES bigs rigs and ALL trucks......would be great for him as well as myself.....

Joe
Hope you can make it out, I am sure you will have a Great time

Just a update on the Show & Drags

PPE has signed on as the Drag Racing Event Sponsor

Thanks to the Staff from PPE

This is Competition Diesel ? and you all like to Drag Race or Bench Race ?

So is any one interested in 1/8 mile Drag Racing with $$$$ on the line ?

Damn I don't move out there until August.

better late than never right..
i think buck and i will make it again this year;
2011-01-28173739.jpg

2011-01-28173534.jpg

2011-01-28173548.jpg

and mine
2010-12-30102814.jpg

Also So Cal Diesel Trucks .com will be having a BBQ, come on out and enjoy the great day

I am not a drag racer so pardon my ignorance, but don’t most like to run 1/4mile vice 1/8 mile ?

BBD

Yes 1/4 mile is more preferred, but in So Cal we are limited to 1 track w/ 1/4 mile and they want 25k for the rental, and are very HARD to deal with, or the 1/8 mile track for 10k and Happy to have the event.

So this is why 1/8 mile, It is still Drag Racing

Back