Drag Wheels

TwinCummins02

Texas Diesel Runner
i am looking for a pair of drag wheels 16x15 with a 8-165 bolt pattern for a dodge dualy going to be puting on a set of 32/18.00/16 slicks i dont know makes wheels that big for a 8 lug and help would be great. thanks guys

Look up Real Wheels or take a Weld Alumnastar or Magnum Drag with the wrong pattern and dissasemble it.

The Welds have a bolt in center section. Remove the center section and have a new one machined with the proper pattern.

But, Real Wheels would be simpler.

~wes~

has anyone put slicks on a dually before and if so what did you use wheels/tire size im looking for like a 32 0r 33

that is a lil wide, i know it will look good on a dually but that is ALOT of tire, unless your making crazy power a 13inch wide slick will be more than enough
robert

Check your bolt pattern!!! Dodge and Chevy are 8 on 6.5" and ford switched to 8 on 165mm about 10 years ago.

you may wanna realy look at using a 15" wheel instead, if your gonna run slicks, theres just not alot of tall 16" slicks out there. When I had my old truck, GoodYear was about the only ones you could find that offered a tire that large, on a 16" rim. That was a year ago now, so maybe things have changed...

TwinCummins02 said:
has anyone put slicks on a dually before and if so what did you use wheels/tire size im looking for like a 32 0r 33

Theres a red and white 2wd dodge dually that used to be a manual but has since converted to auto. He ran slicks on the back but i don't know how big. He was in the low 12s as a stick truck and apparently has reduced his ET significantly since going to an auto trans.

C-ya

drag wheels

just to let ya know im going to post my wheels up for sale in the "for sale" section. They are the 3 piece wheels, with my cutom centers...FYI:pop:

Go with a 33x15.50x16 M&H. Run them on a 16x12 standard offset rim and they will look perfect on the dually.. I had this setup on my 95..

Morse,

What are you considering standard offset, 0? Where can I find the best price and the right application for a 96 Dodge Dually? Thanks in Advance.

Back