Dragon Fire Vp44

mid 12s are not amazing for a VP truck. not taking anything from you but the hype is WAY bigger than the results so far.

Also ran a 14.4@97 I think that was the speed. With no box or nothing no RAD no smarty just pump absolutly no boxes or programer or nothing just hard parts I thought that wasn't to bad. Before the pump I ran the exact same with everything on kill.

I did the 12.30 in my sig with mach 6+'s, adr., and a super b special. I thought the dragon fire was the cats meow?

Well we didn't have much time to tune on it. But it feels like it falls on it's face anything over that should be back at the track this weekend and get some for results. Have to remember this truck has full replacmemt bumpers front and rear, bfg 285s on it. It's not on a diet at all

OK, so you gained about 1.5 seconds in the quarter mile with just changing the pump? I know 12.90's is nothing to brag about and you are disappointed with the time, but if I am reading this correct, you gained 1.5 seconds in the quarter mile with everything else the same. That seems like a nice gain to me.

Truck weights 8500lbs when sled pulling never weighed it when it was unloeded with all theweights out and hitch out.

When pump went on igot bigger ok lines injecters and tweaked on the trubo a little

OK, so you gained about 1.5 seconds in the quarter mile with just changing the pump? I know 12.90's is nothing to brag about and you are disappointed with the time, but if I am reading this correct, you gained 1.5 seconds in the quarter mile with everything else the same. That seems like a nice gain to me.

He gain 1.5 seconds by turning the boxes on from what I read.
jkt- what did the truck run before?

Best time the the truck ever ran before at 595hp was 14.6 but I was haveing sputtering issues andthe truck was refueling off the line

Best time the the truck ever ran before at 595hp was 14.6 but I was haveing sputtering issues and the truck was defueling off the line

Forgot to mention on the 12.4 pass my nitrous controler weighed close to 250 lbs so there some more weight. Lol

Truck hasn't had a so pump on it in a really long time. I think back in the day I ran it once and it was high 14's

Any one had any luck with this super dragon pump???? Seems like this thread went dead. Im still running the crap out of mine seems to be doing fine other than for the few codes its throwing.

those dragon fire pumps are bad $$$ We put one on one of the shop trucks using stock lines set of custom II injectors think there around 6x18 using a single 66 14 71 and made over 650hp fuel only and thats also using edge juice box

Prolly do the asme with an SOVP. We wanted a pump to do more, WAY more than 700 on fuel.

Back