drone video from our pull this weekend

I SEE MY HOUSE FROM HERE!

That is freaking awesome!

We were betting how long it would take before someone out ran it and it got caught in the smoke trail but it never happened. If you watch real close on my run when he got brave with it you can see chunks of dirt come through the smoke and get close to it

Last edited:
Very good quality video too bad the rotor noise drowns out the trucks & tractor some. Is the beeping at the end low battery / crash warning?

Now that's awesome. Someone needs to set up the camera on a track that runs along side the sled. Looks like a sweet track and some really good running trucks.

Last edited:
That is awesome! If you had two audio streams you could kill the drone noise and overlay track side.

Yeah they take skill to fly. I have the traxxas one the Snap-on guy gave me. Looks like someones drunk flying LOL

Yeah they take skill to fly. I have the traxxas one the Snap-on guy gave me. Looks like someones drunk flying LOL
The guys from Edge Products mounted one from a few different angles on one of there Videos. I will see if I can find it and post. I liked the one on the weight box.

awesome! we had one earlier in the season its def pretty darn cool! the organization we pull with just hired the guy for another hook! this time 2wd mod trucks will be at the show oughta be a cool view catching them with the wheels up

awesome! we had one earlier in the season its def pretty darn cool! the organization we pull with just hired the guy for another hook! this time 2wd mod trucks will be at the show oughta be a cool view catching them with the wheels up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J25MFLCtkM here is the link to ours. Editing is great on this one and I understand the music after hearing all the rotor noise on the other ones!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J25MFLCtkM here is the link to ours. Editing is great on this one and I understand the music after hearing all the rotor noise on the other ones!

The video Disturbed posted and this one were put together very well. I'm hoping I can figure a way to overlay the music enough to kill the noise from the drone and still hear the trucks. Still looking for the Edge video, having a hard time finding it for some reason.

Well if you really wanted killer audio, take the audio track from a hood or weight box mounted GoPro (with a good external mic) and dub that track onto the aerial video....

I love it. Some lower altitude shots from the side would be even more awesome but I imagine having the drone right above the spectators would probably not be the wisest thing....

Back