Drunk Hillbilly Fight at Scheids...

RSieck

Brother got these idiots attempting to fight in the "after party" at Scheids this year..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3pj-3FD09E"]2013 Scheid Diesel Extravaganza After Party Part 2 FIGHT!!! - YouTube[/ame]

And at the 1:14 mark a Ranger rear ends a 2nd gen...lol :bang

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD4F-o-wXdY"]2013 Scheid Diesel Extravaganza After Party Part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

My gosh - I haven't seen that many tards gathered together since the 2012 elections. I bet there was a lot of hugging going on.....

I really wish these people could afford a t-shirt.

I always wanted to go to that event, thanks to this footage there is one less thing on my bucket list.

I'd bet less than half the people out there were actually at the event.

I always wanted to go to that event, thanks to this footage there is one less thing on my bucket list.

Every idiot there had their cell phone out taking video... At least it wasn't directly across from the fairgrounds this year...*bdh*

I've attended the event MANY times now and I really enjoy it. BUT, I attend the Scheid Diesel Extravaganza!!! I do not attend the dumb, drunk afterparty crap!!! The crew at Scheid put on a good event!!!

I'd probably fight all the time also if I didn't have any teeth left in my mouth to get knocked out.

^ I was gonna say, nothing that a few frag grenades couldn't handle LOL good lord what a mess :bang Glad I missed all of that this year again!

It hurt me far worse to watch that than it did anyone who got punched...

Where the heck do all these kids get the money for these trucks? These trucks aren't cheap; even used ones cost more than I could have ever hoped to afford when I was that age!

Where the heck do all these kids get the money for these trucks? These trucks aren't cheap; even used ones cost more than I could have ever hoped to afford when I was that age!

Banks are stupid enough to give them money....

Sent from my paperweight

Back