DTT- NEW Site Sponsor!!

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Please welcome us in welcoming DTT as our newest Site Sponsor! If you have been around for any length of time, you know that DTT builds a helluva Dodge tranny, but most folks don't know that they offer trans upgrades for Fords and Chevrolet's, along with a full line of performance upgrades. you can check them out at http://dieseltrans.com/ or give them a shout at 1-866-504-4002

Thanks again DTT! :welcome:

Comp D staff and Admin

:welcome:
I will start my truck tomorrow whit DTT 3disc TC, billet flexplate, billet input/output shafts and 48VB
Regards to Shanti as well.

Raivo from Estonia

wagoneer said:
:welcome:
I will start my truck tomorrow whit DTT 3disc TC, billet flexplate, billet input/output shafts and 48VB
Regards to Shanti as well.

Raivo from Estonia

I thought DTT was promoting Single Disc Converters..... ?

Thanks for a great Transmission

I have a DTT in my 7.3 and I would not trade it for any other power transfering unit. When I called and asked them questions they weren't short with me, they talked to me for half an hour. A week later I called them and they talked to me for fourty five minutes and I ordered the transmission.

Excellent...............i have been enjoying my DTT for years. Great customer service as well.

Dave

Bill, Shanti, and the rest of the gang, great to see you guys around! The boards have been truely missed you insight into the transmission world!

Doug

Back